Montreal Impact Thread XXXVII : The Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Man there was this girl with an ass of peace at the game wearing leggings. I wanted to approach but she was with her dad. Fuark. Best ass ever.

There's some great ladies at Saputo. But I'm too weak to approach them.

68*

Pic was deleted. Haters gonna hate. Tyler Johnson gonna Tyler Johnson. Move on with your lives.

Kachino

@kachino82
Feb 16, 2008
Montreal
team ****ing sucks. saputo whining early in the year gets his filled stadiums but won't spend money. Klopas is basically the greek Therrien--no creative tactical awareness. none. team is a ****ing joke, find new and innovative ways to lose in MLS since 2013. pathetic. you reap what you sow saputo

find some creative forwards who can run, maintain possession and score

HAHA, I thought about that a while back. I understand playing that style especially against higher rated teams in the Concacaf Champions League but right now, he needs to win in the MLS. I've been very disappointed by the team's play with the ball especially at home where you're supposed to push the pace. Anyways, will see how the team will bounce back from that defeat.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Man there was this girl with an ass of peace at the game wearing leggings. I wanted to approach but she was with her dad. Fuark. Best ass ever.

Well, you should have my man. Pretty girl who likes soccer (and the Impact) and has a good relationship with her dad (less chances of her being kra-z), sounds like a keeper to me. The world is full of gorgeous women; those that share your passions and won't make your life miserable are worth their weight in gold. "Dat ass" might fade, but that love for the game probably won't. Priorities brotha :laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad