HERE'S A VIDEO RECAPPING THE WHOLE ADVENTURE UNTIL THE FINAL:

ALLEZ MONTRÉAL!!

thrust.gif

Last edited:

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
The most important sports event involving a Montreal team since the 1993 Stanley Cup finals. No disrespect meant to the Impact's 2nd division league wins, the Als Grey Cups, the Habs' two conference finals and the Expos' semi-official "Best Team In Baseball In 1994" title. A win tonight makes this run of the IMFC perfect fodder to be the stars of a Disney movie.

In a momentous occasion, an announcer once asked "Do you believe in miracles?". Today I ask, "Do miracles happen?"

We'll see tonight.

Les Habitants

Jul 21, 2010
Montreal
Going to the game.... I would love to see IMFC lift the trophy! This going to be an epic match.... Montreal soccer is getting a huge boost!! I can only imagine the atmosphere tonight!! Who ever is going, lose your mind! ALLEZ MONTREAL!!!!!!!

Champions League Champs and Stanley Cup champs all in 1 year??

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal
What channel on bell fibe? I'm missing one of the sportsnet channels (i think it's called 360) and don't have tva sports. Out of luck?

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
and still, a not enough buzz about it unfortunately
You would think the media would jump on it while the habs arent playing

Oh, I think they'll jump on it today. It was the "in between" that was meh but like coaches like to say, it's a process. It's gonna take a while.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
it is probably the most important club game in US/Canada soccer history.

Real Salt Lake reached the finals in 2011. They lost though. Other than that, since the inception of this format, it has been only mexican teams that won it and only two teams from another country made it (Impact and RSL).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad