Montreal Impact Thread XXXVI: Champions League Final April 22-29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
Tbh I think we should all just post that Klopas gif right before we leave for the stadium/kickoff for those who will be on this thread :laugh:

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
I can't believe nobody spotted this one. It was during our game against Houston. Poor guy couldn't get a high five from anyone

T0_aGp.gif

That's hilarious :laugh:

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
Probably my last post until the game

Big O after America scores the first goal
tumblr_musamw9CCX1qdlh1io1_400.gif

I lol'd hard :laugh:

**** is indestructible. It's all overpriced concrete from the 70's.

We overpaid for it (and still are), doesn't mean it's any good. In fact, we paid for thousands of pounds of concrete that was never poured. Think about it :huh:

Hope you guys make it out alive tomorrow night :sarcasm:

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Can't wait for tomorrow! Being a fan from day one it now feels good to be where we're at!

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Yeah man, I remember going to Centre Claude Robillard. It was so bush league back then. There was music during the game, etc. And now, here we are.

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
I remeber those days at Claude Robillard as well. I was watching the Impact games on streams at 7am in Asia before going to kindergarten :sarcasm:

Bud2790

Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
Yeah man, I remember going to Centre Claude Robillard. It was so bush league back then. There was music during the game, etc. And now, here we are.
That was so bad. Still loved CCR though. In 2004, I remember buying a season pass and witnessing the championship for 20$. Had to be under 16 or 18, I cam't remember. Hot dogs were 2 for 1$ or 3 for 1$ at the end of games, depending on how much they had left over. So many great memories.

Sthabs

Apr 7, 2006
Any chances of finding indoor parking tomorrow at about 6 45?
Metro is not an option
Or should i Just start looking for spots around the stadium? Although iirc it sux around there because of all the vignettes

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
Any chances of finding indoor parking tomorrow at about 6 45?
Metro is not an option
Or should i Just start looking for spots around the stadium? Although iirc it sux around there because of all the vignettes

You'd better park somewhere around and walk 10ish minutes than trying to find parking imo. It will be hell getting out of there after the game, at least it was last time.

Sthabs

Apr 7, 2006
You'd better park somewhere around and walk 10ish minutes than trying to find parking imo. It will be hell getting out of there after the game, at least it was last time.

yea you re probably right, I ll probably look for a place on hochelaga or maybe around pie 9 st, seems like thats what make the most sense

Sthabs

Apr 7, 2006
I think the first like 10-15 minutes of the game are gonna be huge tomorrow, CA will definitely be pushing strong right fom the start so if we can respond with a few good counter attacks I think it ll make them doubt and slow them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad