Montreal Impact Thread XXXI - 'Push-up Braz' Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Rumor out there that Montreal offered a package for Gilberto, but he wants to remain with Vasco, ill post the article when I get home and ill update you guy's if 8 learn anything else

Gilberto has all the attributes to be a terrific n.9 in a 4-2-3-1 formation. Last year everybody was aiming for Defoe and he took his sweet time to get used to the MLS physicality.

VanNistelrooy

Jun 15, 2005
Habs Land
The squad is slowly taking it shape.

GK
Bush
Kronberg
Crepeau

RB
Camara
Millier

DC
Ciman
Soumare
Cabrera
Lefevre

LB
Toia
Tissot

DM
Donadel
Reo-Coker
Bernier
Mallace

RW
Mapp
Duka

AMC
Piatti
Alexander

LW
Romero
Smith

STR
McInerney
Oduro
Williams

Except that we suck at our usual spot (LB) this is great depth.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
If it's done, shotgun on Blake Smith. Never forget.

Blake-Smit-celebration_vsSportingKC.jpg

Ok I'll try that later tonight. :laugh:

Markowicz

Simple Jacques
Feb 27, 2009
Ledesma is a midfielder. Why do we need another midfielder? I haven't seen him play since a while but he's kind of a better version of Donadel.

I don't think this is where we should put our priority right now though.

We need a striker, and I wouldn't be opposed to go after Gilberto from TFC. The league wants him to stay in the MLS. TFC would be stupid to trade him or loan him to us but they've taken worst decisions in the past.

You can never have enough quality in midfield. With Bernier's career coming to an end soon and not knowing how long guys like Donadel and Reo-Coker will stay here, bringing in Ledesma later this year or next year is a smart move.

68*

**** Krol. Good riddance you ****. Wish I could drive him to the airport myself and slap him before he boards the plane. Little puke.

Krzysztof Krol retweeted
john jay ‏@slimes_5 4m4 minutes ago
@KrzysztofKrol23 @stufouman 1-0loss today to a u20 club haha what a joke

void

Jan 5, 2006
**** Krol. Good riddance you ****. Wish I could drive him to the airport myself and slap him before he boards the plane. Little puke.

Krzysztof Krol retweeted

What the **** is wrong with you? Krol has every right to be upset.

68*

What the **** is wrong with you? Krol has every right to be upset.

Why should he be upset? He earned 153k last year and he was not even MLS material. Now the club decided to buy out his contract (does he still get paid?). I'd suck Saputo's toes if I was gifted that money, I would not be on Twitter making fun of my ex-teammates.

Stanley Cup

Bettman's ice bucket
Jul 15, 2010
Québec
Król was probably the worst defender on the worst defense squad in the league. How can he make fun of a team practicing?

Guilliam

Jul 30, 2010
Montreal
How did the team screw jim exactly? Not like he never got his chance. He played more than he should have.

Funny how everybody's saying last year the team sucked but when you let players go, they're mad.

Krol sucks. I'd rather have Ouimette than him as a LB.

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
Qui aille se faire foutre. Ferrari got ****ed over but do you see him gloating on us? No. Krol's acting like a 13 year old girl who just got dumped by her boyfriend. He deserves all the **** that happened to him just for reacting like this. I'm sure the Impact hurt him so much. He was unemployed at the start of the season and ended up making 150k+, pauvre bebe.

fan75

Mar 22, 2002
Montreal
Why should he be upset? He earned 153k last year and he was not even MLS material. Now the club decided to buy out his contract (does he still get paid?). I'd suck Saputo's toes if I was gifted that money, I would not be on Twitter making fun of my ex-teammates.

If you're going to release a guy, you probably shouldn't do it a couple days after the transfer deadline so that he can't get another job.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal

Krzysztof Krol retweeted

Best part is that while they were supposed to play vs the U20 team, they played vs the first team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad