Montreal Impact Thread XXXI - 'Push-up Braz' Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
If Giovinco really is going to Toronto, I wouldn't be surprised if (unless a 4th DP slot is allowed) we see a Cyle Larin - Gilberto swap. I can't see Gilberto complaining about it either.

Michelangelo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2014
Montreal
Lol I love #IMFC so much. So hilarious. Lets go in the CCL QF with Jack Mac as main attacking threat. Excuse me while I go jump off a bridge

Michelangelo

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Lol I love #IMFC so much. So hilarious. Lets go in the CCL QF with Jack Mac as main attacking threat. Excuse me while I go jump off a bridge

Michelangelo
Yo, chill out. Klopas told tsn 690 THIS MORNING that the team is looking for a striker up front, the off-season Mercato has just started. It's pretty obvious they're looking for a DP n.9.

Maxpac

Mathew

Dec 12, 2013
Toronto
So ill update it, Jozy went threw the allocation order teams ahead of TFC where forced to pass on him unless they payed what tfc was asking for, TFC wanted 7.5mill from the NYRB but they would not pay

Michelangelo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2014
Montreal
So ill update it, Jozy went threw the allocation order teams ahead of TFC where forced to pass on him unless they payed what tfc was asking for, TFC wanted 7.5mill from the NYRB but they would not pay

MLS is full of ******** and is a joke.

Michelangelo

Last edited:

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
If Giovinco really is going to Toronto, I wouldn't be surprised if (unless a 4th DP slot is allowed) we see a Cyle Larin - Gilberto swap. I can't see Gilberto complaining about it either.

They got an extra ~650k allocation $$ from the Defoe sale. They'll use it to make Gilberto a non-dp

void

Jan 5, 2006
Yo, chill out. Klopas told tsn 690 THIS MORNING that the team is looking for a striker up front, the off-season Mercato has just started. It's pretty obvious they're looking for a DP n.9.

Maxpac

Hopefully a healthy Piatti and a new striker is enough to fix this team because besides that and a few new depth players, we have the exact same team as last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad