Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
nachoman.jpg

Ohhhhh yeeeeeeeah..... Continue here

Last edited:

gelu88

Sep 12, 2011
Brossard, QC
Question? how many people here care that Landon Donovan is playing his last season?

LA are coming here in a few weeks, and Extratime radio was brainstorming what Montreal fans would give him as a gift.

I'm pretty sure noone gives a crap, and half the crowd won't even know who he is, but that's just me.

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
Been playing in South Africa the past 3 years. Has only one cap with Nigerian National team.

How long does he last with us? over or under 2 weeks?

Who was the one that found him on the roster first? Know its someone from HFB but forgot who. We should give him all our vCash for being an official insider :naughty:

28 000 posts about the Impact on a Habs forums, not too shabby

Rumcajs

Jul 25, 2010
Ottawa
He has 8 caps with the Nigerian national team!! :yo:

That ain't half bad albeit their lack of stellar CB's.

I wonder why he was under-used in SA

Bud2790

Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
Question? how many people here care that Landon Donovan is playing his last season?

LA are coming here in a few weeks, and Extratime radio was brainstorming what Montreal fans would give him as a gift.

I'm pretty sure noone gives a crap, and half the crowd won't even know who he is, but that's just me.

He's been huge for the USMNT and MLS but yeah not many people here care because he's American and because of our short history in MLS. The casual fan has no idea who he is. I don't think we should give him anything special.

Burke the Legend

Feb 22, 2012
Are they doing this crap in every sport now? First Jeter in baseball now in soccer? Really hope I don't see the Canadiens handing out some junk to Zdeno Chara after he retires.

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
He's been huge for the USMNT and MLS but yeah not many people here care because he's American and because of our short history in MLS. The casual fan has no idea who he is. I don't think we should give him anything special.

I always had interest in the MLS and follow the Impact... but it's become even more intense ever since seeing the USMNT compete with some of the better nations. The MLS is slowly getting stronger and stronger as a league.

Canadians should definitely be following how well the USMNT does in international tournaments.

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
Deeecent. Piette signed with Deportivo la coruna. Not sure if they're in the Liga BBVA or Adelante this year

Last edited:

gelu88

Sep 12, 2011
Brossard, QC
NY playing FAS right now.

Ny up 1-0 though it's pretty back and forth.

Odds are ny wins both their games, but we might luck out.

Markowicz

Simple Jacques
Feb 27, 2009
Deeecent. Piette signed with Deportivo la coruna. Not sure if they're in the Liga BBVA or Adelante this year

That's pretty cool. Deportivo la coruna are in la liga this year, but he was assigned immediately to the reserve squad, Deportivo la coruna B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad