OT: Montreal Impact Thread XXVII - #DeSantisADécalissé! Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Impact de Montréal ‏@impactmontreal 37s
Conférence de presse demain à 11h. Lors de cette occasion Joey Saputo fera une annonce importante. #IMFC

My guess; De Santis decallissed, Klopas became Technical Director and pulled the trigger on this Nyassi-Duka trade. Will remain coach until the end of the season, then they'll look for one during the offseason

Noooooooo...

"Our vision is eternal. No changes made, no changes needed. No Occean. ITALIA FOREVA, MAMALUKES!"

*Double middle-fingers in the air.*

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
Today on Twitter, Peter Budaj said the Impact should get him.

But uh, for the little I know about soccer, I'm guessing he's sort of out of our price range?

~2million at Minero last year. Thats what we're paying MDV/Piatti so maybe not so much. But no way he wants to come to Montreal. No matter what Nesta tells him :laugh:

MLS Transfers ‏@MLSTransfers 5m
Wow so Ronaldinho is looking for $4 million and Eastern Conference team already turned him down.

Probably New York, considering that they've spoken with this reps during the WC & Henry could leave once this season is done

Last edited:

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Conférence de presse demain à 11h. Lors de cette occasion Joey Saputo fera une annonce importante. #IMFC

My guess; De Santis decallissed, Klopas became Technical Director and pulled the trigger on this Nyassi-Duka trade. Will remain coach until the end of the season, then they'll look for one during the offseason

Saputo and De Santis will step down, Legendre temporary president, Matt Jordan temporary DT.

De Santis shipped off to Iceland.

#DeSantisDécalisse

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
So the answers to the questions for today's meeting will be short and simple 'wait and see tomorrow' knowing most questions will remain unanswered.

Nothing other than NDS stepping down will be a satisfactory announcement.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
So the answers to the questions for today's meeting will be short and simple 'wait and see tomorrow' knowing most questions will remain unanswered.

Nothing other than NDS stepping down will be a satisfactory announcement.

I'm sure they announced the trade on purpose to shift the attention a bit tonight. Last time they did that with Klopas.

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
I may have tickets for sale for the game Saturday. Depending on the weather, I will either be somewhere outside if its nice, or if its cloudy all day and rains, I will go to the game.

So the tickets are section 127, high up enough that you are covered if it rains. Because of the rain against Portland, these seats became front row seats!

The face value of the ticket is 32$+fees. I would sell them for 30$ or best offer should it come to that.

If anyone is interested, let me know and I will keep you posted about if I will sell them.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
A signing makes no sense. Piatti is already signed and they won't bring in another striker until Di Vaio retires. Klopas and or NDS are getting fired...

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal

my buddy thought they were announcing the acquisition of ronaldinho lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad