Montreal Impact Thread XXV and World Cup Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
Pepe was already getting on the refs nervs. He was probably given warnings. He would have gotten a yellow if it wasnt for that stupid antics after wards.

I agree, he's an idiot. He wasn't even getting a yellow. Wasn't even getting called for a foul. He lost it. Call it a Ryan White from last year. Or, you know, a Zidane minus the power. Dorsette?

Muller obviously a great player, but I can't stand how entrenched being a little ***** is as part of winning in this game. Would love to hear Jack Edwards call this.

I think Portugal beats the US, but off the back of brilliant play from Ronny. I think it's Germany, Ghana who advance though.

Dec 2, 2010
Oh sure. At this point anything to score a goal.
Big Eder is their best chance to compete with German CBs considering Nani can't do anything but maybe cross and Cris... I think CR should've been used as a striker with Portugal a long time ago. Plenty of wingers can take his place and he can make runs everywhere he wants.

PuckSeparator

May 18, 2014
Check Republik
Dont give credit to Miller. That was disgraceful acting on his part, it's exactly what this game needs to let go. This is beyond pathetic diving on his part

No problems with your statement but the crap only ensued after Pepe's headbut which he had no reason to do whatsoever(since he wasn't getting called for a foul in the first place).

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
Podolski has no place in the starting 11 with Muller, Gotze and Ozil up front.

Podolski should be a starter on any team in the world:sarcasm:

All bias and joking aside though, he has one of the top three five foots in the world with Messi, Bale, Van Persie and Robben. Its absolutely deadly.

Last edited:

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
**** happens. :(

I thought we were playing decent with the ball before Pepe was sent off. The defense was a mess every time Germany went forward though. And then all hell broke loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad