Montreal Impact Thread XXV and World Cup Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Good win from our team tonight, but that just might show how bad Houston is lol.

No.

The Ultras can whine about De Santis all they want, but there's been some MASSIVE progression lately of a ton of players.

Kids like Ouimette, Tissot, Miller, Jac Mac, Felipe and even Romero are playing better than ever. Our D also has a lot more structure, imagine what'll look like when Krol, Piscu and Footy are ready.

I have faith in this team, it's how badly Joey wants a good team that I don't trust.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
No.

The Ultras can whine about De Santis all they want, but there's been some MASSIVE progression lately of a ton of players.

Kids like Ouimette, Tissot, Miller, Jac Mac, Felipe and even Romero are playing better than ever. Our D also has a lot more structure, imagine what'll look like when Krol, Piscu and Footy are ready.

I have faith in this team, it's how badly Joey wants a good team that I don't trust.

Lopez was not even on the bench today. He might be done with the impact already. And Danso has been physically ready since we acquired him Klopas has just preferred Pearce over him.

It's not how bad Joey wants a good team that I don't trust, it's how good HE THINKS the team is that I don't trust.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
No.

Only massive progression I see are Ouimette and Romero. Miller has always been good and he is learning day-by-day, same for Tissot (a level below Miller). How can you say Jack Mac progressed, When he is an All-Star player and called up for the National team? I think many people are not aware of that. Ever since he came to MTL, he has been a scoring machine. And Felipe :shakehead pitiful, absolutely worthless

Montreal Impact FC

.:| Champ's City |:.
Jun 7, 2012
Montreal
Seriously Jack Mack is a heck of a talent he may not be most active player but his finnishing ability is up there with Di Vaio both goals were amazing what i like about Jack Mack he actually is pretty good with headers too... for a small dude thats impressive. I would love to have him signed long term and maybe have him make team usa one day.. he sure would be deadly with great passers.

habsfan11

Jul 1, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Seriously Jack Mack is a heck of a talent he may not be most active player but his finnishing ability is up there with Di Vaio both goals were amazing what i like about Jack Mack he actually is pretty good with headers too... for a small dude thats impressive. I would love to have him signed long term and maybe have him make team usa one day.. he sure would be deadly with great passers.

4 more year in MTL and then he can play for Canada:sarcasm:

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
Hi, so basically I leave for two days and am outdoors from 12 to 12. I come back to MTL, and the Impact won a game, JM99 scored a worldie, Briere got traded, and Gorges is on the verge of getting traded.

Wat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad