OT: Montreal Impact thread: Tha Isolated Market Of MLS... Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guilliam

Jul 30, 2010
Montreal
Rooney had to score that screamer the same week Orji scored that goal. He won't even get goal of the week :(

Last edited:

Guilliam

Jul 30, 2010
Montreal
I'm listening to the radio feed on 98,5fm and Filosa and Arcuzzi keep saying that Melano wants to leave Portland and would like to come to Montreal. Apparently he's close to Urruti. I don't know him much. Would he be an okay Piatti replacement on LW?

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
I'm listening to the radio feed on 98,5fm and Filosa and Arcuzzi keep saying that Melano wants to leave Portland and would like to come to Montreal. Apparently he's close to Urruti. I don't know him much. Would he be an okay Piatti replacement on LW?
He's a flop, but not a bad player. His contract is up this winter, but in no way he'd replace Nacho. We gotta look for better.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec

He's a DP flop, but still a decent joker for Portland. I don't know if Montréal could fit him under the cap though. He earns 700k this year, which is TAM level. I'd rather see the team look elsewhere, but apparently he's quite talented. I doubt he could replace half the production of Nacho, with that being said. He'd certainly be a slightly better investment than Camacho and Novillo. But that's not saying much haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad