OT: Montreal Impact Thread - Rumors & Signings Where Are You? Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Disappointing but sitll a good result.

The disallowed goal by Urruti + the 2 huge missed chances by Bojan might cost us.

Diop man of the game for us. Fanni should have reassured everyone that he'll be rock solid for us this season.
Liked ZBG's game as well minus Venegas goal where he looked like a midget. I also liked Quioto very much.

Overall pretty good game by everyone, except for Piette, terrible game for him, although he saved our ass with his challenge late in the game.

Reactions: pylero and Olfer

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
2-2 on an away match with the forced early subs is still very good all told. We get one week now to work on the conditioning . Here's hoping none of the injuries are serious.

Last edited:

Sthabs

Apr 7, 2006
Hopefully next game we can have everyone healthy, that called back goal would have changed the whole game, and whoever missed when he was alone with about 5 to go and couldn't lob the goalie, but still, hopefully we drive the play more in the return game, not happy but still pleasantly surprised all things considered.

Yannman

May 25, 2018
The fact that CCL is on RDS pisses me off already. We'll be having nightmares of Claudine and Jean Gounelle for the next weeks.

OH EHHH OH EH ET LE BUT
Il crée l'égalité 1 à 0!!
Just suffered for two hours. You could not have been more right:)

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
Sucks how we got there but we take this and run. Hopefully Orji didnt backflip himself into oblivion...

So far I’ve seen a lot of the same heroics from 2015.

Bojan our new piatti
Orji our new mapp/romero
Quioto our new duka
Fanni our new Ciman
Diop our new Bush

We can grind and counter strike our way to the finals again!

Hopefully lappy and taider are ready for the next one

Edit: I should really get a new avatar at this point...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad