OT: Montreal Impact Thread - Rumors & Signings Where Are You? Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I'm so used to rumors getting downplayed the next day that I don't even get excited about them anymore :laugh: . I'll bother learning your name when you show up on the opening day lineup !

Reactions: ArtPeur

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Imagine calling someone a noname when he has 3x the following of the best ever product of this province that cant score a goal to save his life :laugh:

"ambassador" my d**k :laugh:

Impact gonna IMFC.

Its not a shame, Its Shamit edition

Didic thooo

I dont buy the whole tryout thing, maybe just to pass medical. I read he was injured for 3 years. Even if he doesnt come here, he still has MLS options. Or maybe they dont wanna rush like with Browne or Venegas. anyway good player at the Gold Cup, also on Team of the GS

Impact should learn a thing or two of transparency....

And Impact should ditch all the other CB options and sign Didic tomorrow AM because wtf that was a magnificent performance.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Elsewhere in MLS because too spicy to not post

This would be super mega huge for LA. Bigger than Zlatan. They would finally compete with most major LA teams in terms of ratings.

FC Cincy will sign Gaston Pereiro, if you follow Copa America you know who he is... For almost 10 million. Great get by FCC, top Uruguayan prospect

So Monterrey signed a player from a different team and he was allegedly Rodolfo replacement... who has been linked with Chicago Fire last year. Hard to believe, but he is something else.
Chicago are after Matic for an annual 6 Million salary and as Plan B Javi Martinez.

Any updates on the Senegalese DM? because we need one badly. Im not sure Saba is a DM but I pray thats where he will play:laugh:

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012

15 Million for him ? Inter Miami are getting finessed hard :laugh: He is not bad at all but 15 Mil? Nah. He was not good enough at CF he had to be converted at LW. Would be a marketing boost tho... Miami fans must be so disappointed to go from Suarez to RM.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012

Dunno what is true, but I cant wait for Chicharito to MLS rumors finally dying after 5 years once he joins LAG. Dude has been linked to Houston, Chiago, LAFC, LAG every window.

Idk him but he was the highest paid player at ASSE. May be an upgrade over Nikolic on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad