OT: Montreal Impact thread: No Piatti No Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
IMFC looking real good to start this game. I hope they can keep it up because I'm sure the travel situation can take effect at some point.

Boardish

Mar 3, 2004
You do not think he has bad vision and low soccer IQ?
I’m not saying he has great vision and great IQ, but overall he’s far from Oduro’s level. He’s still only 21 and has played under 10 games in a new league. I feel like he showed flashes of talent here and there.

As of right now, he shouldn’t start, but he would easily be one of the best sub we ever had (that’s not saying much, I agree).

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I’m not saying he has great vision and great IQ, but overall he’s far from Oduro’s level. He’s still only 21 and has played under 10 games in a new league. I feel like he showed flashes of talent here and there.

As of right now, he shouldn’t start, but he would easily be one of the best sub we ever had (that’s not saying much, I agree).

Fair enough. I agree there is room for improvement.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010

That shot he just did.. that's 1000x better than Oduro

Reactions: QuebecPride
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad