OT: Montreal Impact thread: No Piatti No Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
The whole team is mate. They'll need a good half a season to get it together.

I don't know, Taider is provoking, Choinière as well. Bayiha was really ambitious at Stade Saputo, but on the road he's much more shy. I haven't seen the game against the Union so hopefully he was a bit better in that department Saturday.

Lovitz tries to beat defenders 1on1 as well. But we need more players with that kind of quality (I know, the giveaway against philly was awful :lol:).

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
I don't know, Taider is provoking, Choinière as well. Bayiha was really ambitious at Stade Saputo, but on the road he's much more shy. I haven't seen the game against the Union so hopefully he was a bit better in that department Saturday.

Lovitz tries to beat defenders 1on1 as well. But we need more players with that kind of quality (I know, the giveaway against philly was awful :lol:).

They're forcing stuff 'cause they can't manage to connect collectively. Choiniere and Bayiha bring a good dose of energy against tired legs, which is what you want, but without much results. They seem to find space on the right flank and center the ball, but no one is taking the initiative to dart. Everyone is waiting for the ball. Azira is at the limit of what he can bring, isn't nearly aggressive enough offensively and has a tough time connecting on the counter. He's made a few nice lobbed passes to Taider and that's it.

Lovitz has been atrocious since the start of the year, I appreciate the confidence he has to try individual stuff, but he needs to find a better balance. His timing is off.

Last edited:

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Predictions for tomorrow?

Here's mine, a 0-0 snooze fest until Browne comes in at the 60th and creates a few chances, but no cigar. 0-0 tie.

New England are pretty bad, and despite the fact that Bunbury is money against IMFC, this won't be a fun watch. It might surpass slightly the sludge fest at the Yankees stadium, but I don't expect much entertainment.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Sure would be nice if Browne turned out to be a gem but at this point I'll just take any improvement over what we have, period. A 0-0 draw might be the best case scenario against NE.

Reactions: QuebecPride

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Why was the flight cancelled?

I hope no one will forget his passport

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
That's the life of the professionals. Don't let that situation perturbing us. Let turn the negative vibes into positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad