OT: Montreal Impact Thread - Netflix Orginals Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
My bad then, also the damn camera was so far from the play, it was tough to tell the players one from another.

Yeah but... Quioto plays on the left and ZBG on the right. I can't remember correctly but I believe ZBG made a play before Urruti got it. In my opinion, it was pretty clear it was ZBG. But those RDS guys are messing stuff so much all the time

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
NYCFC is playing San Carlos right now (costa rica), leading 1-0 after 15

guess who’s on the bench for San Carlos?

Omar f’ing Browne

what happened to him again? Didn’t he have potential?

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
NYCFC is playing San Carlos right now (costa rica), leading 1-0 after 15

guess who’s on the bench for San Carlos?

Omar f’ing Browne

what happened to him again? Didn’t he have potential?

He just scored a goal :laugh:

4-3 NYCFC while playing an away game though D:

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
I think gounelle hit the sqdc b4 the match

I never watch French tv but I would 100% watch them commenting African Nations Cup. The replay was on rds only for the game.

But yeah pass on them, he looks like a former player for Marseille in the 90s or played with Remi Garde back in the days. Not a color commentator. Out of place.

TSN or stadium next week

Reactions: Yannman

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I never watch French tv but I would 100% watch them commenting African Nations Cup. The replay was on rds only for the game.

But yeah pass on them, he looks like a former player for Marseille in the 90s or played with Remi Garde back in the days. Not a color commentator. Out of place.

TSN or stadium next week

Come to the Stadium, I'll buy you a Piette jersey.

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
Does anyone know Quito's history as a CF? Apparently he's played there in the past. Lappalainen and Okwonkwo's game are both really well suited for the wing, and Bojan is better suited as a false 9 or AM.

Reactions: Olfer

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Yeah but... Quioto plays on the left and ZBG on the right. I can't remember correctly but I believe ZBG made a play before Urruti got it. In my opinion, it was pretty clear it was ZBG. But those RDS guys are messing stuff so much all the time

I know, but it's not rare to see attacking players end up on the opposite side of the field. Anyway, it was ZBG.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Does anyone know Quito's history as a CF? Apparently he's played there in the past. Lappalainen and Okwonkwo's game are both really well suited for the wing, and Bojan is better suited as a false 9 or AM.
It's super early to be projecting on his potential and all but I do have to admit his match Wednesday has me intrigued . Would he be capable of a more important tactical role on this team ? Does he have the smarts ?

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
We got to play 90 minutes. Not less than that. Missing golden opportunities that's the curse and a jinx. It's synonym of conceding right after. So that's all...

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal

I can see a 3-4-1-2 formation working well with Bojan/Lapp as CAM and Quito/Okowonko/Urruti/AJH rotating up front.

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
Just to be sure, we are gonna lose Raitala and Lassi for the duration of the Euro right?

yeah but Finland shouldn’t last long

they have belgium and russia in their group who should easily beat them. They also have denmark which is 50-50

their first game is june 13th and last qualifying game on june 22nd

if they go to the round of 16, they play between june 27th and 30th

here are the games during that timeline:

june 13 @ TFC
june 17 vs Miami
june 20 vs. LAFC
june 27 @ NYRB
july 1 @Atlanta
july 4 vs Philly

woa that’s actually an extremely condensed schedule against 4/5 good teams

f***.

Status