OT: Montreal Impact Thread - Netflix Orginals Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Quieto failed us tonight.

Yeah he's the biggest disappointment for me today. Quioto, Corrales and ZBG had tough games. Three guys that have played a lot of minutes. Jackson needed to score there, but still a much better showing than vs. Dallas. Ballou showed some sparks. And Orji changes the team completely when he's on. I think the stretcher came on the field 9 times during the game, every time for a Hondurian. f***ing divers...

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Last take of the night, Taider played like he went to Mont Tacos before the game as usual :laugh:

What's crazy to me is that some Olimpia fans told us that their best player was out suspended on top of having 2 other starters missing the game like what :laugh::laugh: We are that bad?

Anyway at least Taider scored a screamer.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Last take of the night, Taider played like he went to Mont Tacos before the game as usual :laugh:

What's crazy to me is that some Olimpia fans told us that their best player was out suspended on top of having 2 other starters missing the game like what :laugh::laugh: We are that bad?

Anyway at least Taider scored a screamer.

No. But we aren't that great either.

We are a middle of the pack MLS team who struggles to defend crosses and long balls. Olimpia smartly exploited that. They parked the bus, let us have the ball and killed us on the counter. We also could not create anything in the first half... but our 3 best offensive players were not on the pitch (Bojan - hurt, Lassi - hurt, Orji - bench). As soon as Orji came in, we started being dangerous. We got jobbed by the linesman, but there are no excuses for the two goals we gave up. Henry called them "school-yard mistakes" and he was absolutely right. Binks stopped playing to complain about offside on the first one (and well, both guys jumped for the ball, so lack of communication) and ZBG was completely walked on the second.

With every one healthy, I think I prefer the 3-5-2 we saw tonight to the 3-4-3 we have been using for far. My preferred XI in a 3-5-2 would be:

Diop
Binks - Fanni - Waterman
Corrales - Wanyama - Bojan - Taider - ZBG
Lassi - Orji

If we are to have a 3 central midfielders, we need a 10 in there. Bojan, IMHO, is at his best as a ten. I think that's most likely our best lineup.

Reactions: Dominator13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad