OT: Montreal Impact Thread - CONCACAF'd

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Lol there is NO WAY Vic is 5th most valuable player in MLS. Montreal got him for free because he had a huge salary with Tottenham and spent more time in the nursing room and they already got 3 solid DMs. Called surplus requirement and all credit goes to TH not Renard whom Im sure he never heard of before.

He is probably the best DM or just on par with Giminez and Bradley in this league but Pavon, Pity Martinez, Rodolfo, Barco, Vela, Locadia and even Chicharito are worth so much more than Vic and Im missing a few more... Idk where you got that or who told you that lie but there is no way.

At the moment of his Transfer, Wanyama was worth EUR12M.

He's now down to 8M euros, which is tied with Pozuelo for 10th in MLS.

Major League Soccer - Top market values 2020

CalgarySnow

Oct 21, 2017
The irony, glad they lost to a handball, Thierry Henry deserved that. Yes I support the Irish and I hold a grudge :nod:

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012

#prayforrugani

Euros will be cancelled. All this mess because a few Chinese decided that bats tasted delicious :laugh: At least I can enjoy my CCL. Thanks to TSN.

At the moment of his Transfer, Wanyama was worth EUR12M.

He's now down to 8M euros, which is tied with Pozuelo for 10th in MLS.

Major League Soccer - Top market values 2020

Still mindblowing to me that he was valued that much even at Tottenham in 2020. Then again, Binks could join Everton tomorrow and his value would rise by 5 mil+

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
Tigres score a stoppage time winner in new york. Final score 1-0

NYCFC is now in a similar situation as us, but a bit better.

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
America leading Atlanta 3-0 after half an hour

But gotta sleep now. Let’s hope this massacre won’t go on too much

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
Lmao and his market value dropped right after he joined Mtl. That was his value in Tottenham last year, my point still stands and Idk where to make the list of the most valuable players in MLS but I bet you anything he is not in top 5 as of today. Just makes no sense in this league stacked with very hot offensive prospects.

Still a great player and will become the best IMFC player in history.

I don't see him topping Piatti, but he could be on of the tridents of us finally getting a trophy other than the Canadian Championship. And yeah Wanyama is definitely not worth 12M and like JunglePete said there are easily 5 MLS players more valuable than him.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
All this mess started because of freakin Rudy Gobert with a bad joke. Now all of North American sports got paranoid, they could've still played behind closed doors. Anyway better safe thaan sorryy

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

boyinboyin

Jul 22, 2014
Montreal
Bojan in the 1st Saprissa game?

The context was completely different. We had 25% possession against Saprissa vs 75% against Olimpia. Bojan would've been handy to break through the defensive block instead of passing around it for the whole first half.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Now copa libertadores is suspended

What the

Bundesliga can be over as soon as on Monday no teams would be relegated. Bayern would be champions. No Euros this year. Forget about a single game in Serie A. Premier league about to get suspended. No more NBA, Nhl, mlb, MLS. That only leaves Liga MX as the lone active league(that is watchable). No more concerts, Working away from home and expect restaurants to close soon as well as malls. At least gyms will be empty.

What a great mess I'm still going out though just don't cough my way :laugh:

Time to find some new hobbies guys, MLS probably won't restart till late April-May at the latest.

Reactions: JuicyHam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad