Pre-Game Talk: Montreal has a game tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Can they beat both the Sens and Leafs on the road? Probably not, so who would you rather lose to? Anonymous Sens or Leafs on National tv?

I'm hoping they'll surprise us and win both games, but who knows with these guys. As long as they play a full 60 minutes and stick to the plan, whatever it is, we might come out with 4 points. Let's go boys, go red, let's win this. Puck at da net and all that stuff.

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
So weird seeing so many people so pessimistic. I don't blame you. I still think the Habs have what it takes, I just hate how they're playing lately.

Here's hoping they pull this off!

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
So weird seeing so many people so pessimistic. I don't blame you. I still think the Habs have what it takes, I just hate how they're playing lately.

Here's hoping they pull this off!

My biggest frustration is that our Roster isn't even close to being awful (though its not close to being pefect) and its how MT uses the players that irritates me.

But because I like our roster, I have to like our chances every game. It may get boring, it may get rough, but these are our boys. Allez Montreal :)

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Well, it's not really a GDT. The OP has it as "pre-game talk".

Tough crowd. ;)

hv50H.gif

touche, sir.

Beendair Donedat

Punk in Drublic
Dec 29, 2010
Truth or Consequences, NM
Fight night tonight I'd say. Murray is going to find that puke Chris Neil and hopefully put a beating on him. You'll see the obligatory heavyweight match up between Parros and Kassian. I'd say Prust and Moen also find dance partners tonight, or one of the two of them.

Habs could use a nice brawl game to bring this team a little closer together and seek some retribution from the playoffs. Maybe it will wake them up a bit too....

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Both my teams are playing like complete rubbish, my rec league team lost our last game 10-3, and the last game I was an official for I had to break up a line brawl.

I hate hockey right now.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I don't know, you seemed to put quite a bit of effort into it for someone who doesn't care.

Or maybe I'd just suck at GDTs...:laugh:

I usually spend at least an hour on a GDT.

That one took me about 10 minutes (the hand drawing of the radio station logo was something I had done for a previous GDT).

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I ****ing hate playing the ****ing Sens. It's the same ****...dominate early but no finish whatsoever and then the Sens score.

I'm thinking about which game to watch between this one or Blues-Kings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad