Montreal defeats Ottawa 4 games to 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I know you're being sarcastic, but between the armed attack on Parliament Hill, our GM being diagnosed with terminal cancer, and our assistant coach actually dying of terminal cancer, it really hasn't been the easiest year to endure in Ottawa.

Only half joking really. I think Ottawa played a great series and went through a lot all year. I just think they could have done it with a lot less whining (like they did all year, just not the playoffs).

Either way, they deserve credit. They had a heck of a season and battled through a lot of adversity.

Dagwood

Oct 21, 2005
Ottawa
Congrats to the Canadiens Fans and team. Well played series. I'm still waiting for the fights..., LOL, gone by era now I guess.

I'm still amazed by Gallagher's goal. Like him or not, thats amazing eye/hand coordination and I don't think anybody can dislike that type of effort. Can't fault Anderson on it thats for sure.

Great on the job training for our Team and more importantly our younger guys.

Best of luck the rest of the way.

Never

Can you hear me now?
Sep 16, 2009
Calgary
I don't know if Price will be enough to get past Detroit/Tampa. The Habs weren't overly impressive to me

Oh and all the Habs fans with their idiotic "stop being bitter, get over it" comments, have the maturity of an unborn fetus. The **** the city of Ottawa and fans of the Sens have gone through this year, it's really ****ing stupid to see people be this inconsiderate. Get over yourselves.

Detroit doesn't really scare me. Tampa on the other hand...

poeman

To Win The One Ring
Mar 8, 2006
Dominated games 1,2,3 for sure.

Dominated what exactly? Jeez some Habs fans take things to the extreme level. Educate your self...

Game 1: score was 4-3
Game 2: score was 3-2 (OT)
Game 3: score was 2-1 (OT)

AngelicAssassin*

I know you're being sarcastic, but between the armed attack on Parliament Hill, our GM being diagnosed with terminal cancer, and our assistant coach actually dying of terminal cancer, it really hasn't been the easiest year to endure in Ottawa.

Condolences on Mark Reeds.

Been a tough year for the Habs family as well.

Jean Beliveau, Elmer Lach, Dollard St. Laurent, Claude Ruel.

ZeroPT*

Detroit doesn't really scare me. Tampa on the other hand...

meh, both I think have the ability to beat Montreal even with Jesus Price. Tampa needs to get their heads out of their ***** tho, especially Stammer. I think Detroit's intricate passing and possession play can be troublesome to Montreal. It would certainly help if Patches woke up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
So dominant with 3 one-goal games and 2 OT wins on **** goals.

If you think the Sens dominated tonight then Habs dominated games 1-3. Just because the score is close doesnt mean a team can't carry the play.

KBstyle

Aug 3, 2005
I don't know if Price will be enough to get past Detroit/Tampa. The Habs weren't overly impressive to me.

And we still manage to beat you club. Who knows what can happen in next series, team style will be different, maybe Mtl will play better because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad