GDT: Montreal Canadiens @ Winnipeg Jets - March 26th - 8 PM EST - RDS/SNE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
Beautiful GDT! It's art I'd want to put up on my wall. For the vertical split thing what would help is if you split it horizontally into 800 x 600 pixels.
I'm conflicted about this game, I want to see the Jets make the playoffs. Go Habs/Jets Go!

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Ain't going to be easy in the Peg, hope we come out on top

Go Habs GO

An OT win would be nice, give the Jets a point to make the playoffs, would love to see the Jets and Flames get in, but the dam Kings keep winning :rant:

dutchy29

Nov 9, 2007
SIRISAACBROCKVILLE
Pateryn should always be in our line up. I also will not be totally upset if Jets win, maybe in a shoot out or something.....But I also want Price to beat Plante's win record so either way I will be OK tonight.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Beautiful GDT! It's art I'd want to put up on my wall. For the vertical split thing what would help is if you split it horizontally into 800 x 600 pixels.
I'm conflicted about this game, I want to see the Jets make the playoffs. Go Habs/Jets Go!

The way the Jets are playing, with Stafford & Myers taking the reins, with all their injuries they are still in the playoffs. It's great for hockey in Canada being represented by more than one team, so disappointing for lifelong Canadians/Canadiens hockey fans like I am, not having the Canucks,Flames, Oilers, Leafs, Sens, Jets or *Nordiques* in the playoffs last year. Despite absolutely loving the Habs and how they represented our Country in the NHL playoffs, it's still our game we're just Sharing Well!!!....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Weird that I am not worried win or lose. Time to rest some vets maybe...
Play both goalies down the stretch evenly. Rest Price, get Tokarski in game shape. Play the kids. Get Galchenyuk producing ASAP!
I don't want to play Ottawa in the first round.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
I have no problem giving Price a night off here and there. It's against a non-conference opponent. The nice thing about being so high up in the standings is at this point in the season you can afford to give some rest. Hopefully the same is done for guys like Markov.

cajmonkey

Mar 29, 2014
Really want to see the Jets make the playoffs but I want us to win even more.

OT win for the Habs it is!

Joe Cole

Jun 17, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
I remember a time when Price was compared with Pavelec in terms of what $$ Price should receive, being that Pavelec had just signed his contract and they had similar experience, pedigree and stats.

Oh, how times have changed.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
I remember a time when Price was compared with Pavelec in terms of what $$ Price should receive, being that Pavelec had just signed his contract and they had similar experience, pedigree and stats.

Oh, how times have changed.

Yes the Habs were very fortunate to get the 5th OV pick in 2005, Price has proven that he was certainly worthy of being a Top Five pick.:handclap::handclap::handclap:

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
I have no problem giving Price a night off here and there. It's against a non-conference opponent. The nice thing about being so high up in the standings is at this point in the season you can afford to give some rest. Hopefully the same is done for guys like Markov.

Yeah I've been thinking the same thing. We should go in pre season mode and rotate the D to give a rest to guys like Markov, even Subban. Then play everyone for the last 3-4 games to make sure they don't lose the rythm.

So what if we lose a couple of games, I'd rather face Detroit anyway.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Nice GDT. :handclap:

I should be there. Can't edit my posts, though, so you'll see some incoherent stuff. :laugh:

------------------
Brainiac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad