GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators (TSN/RDS webcast) 7PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Jokes aside, RHP was a surprise to me. Of course you can't project much from these, but amongst a bunch of prospects he stood out. Was in the thick of things.

I saw Fairbrother a lot, he did good things, he also had a bunch of giveaways.

It was fun seeing hockey again. Season can't be here fast enough!

Foltronic

Jan 21, 2015
I liked Hawel’s game, thought he possessed the puck well and made smart plays and passes. I’d like to see him in Laval

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Can we sit Cox next game and insert Houde instead?

Houde played tonight. Nothing that stood out. But I liked him. He didn't do anything to jump out at you, but he has some nice stick handling and a few nice plays or at the least play attempts. He, Hillis, Fonstad, and McShane had some moments I liked.

But I agree about Cox sitting out. He's on an AHL contract and will most likely play in the ECHL. I don't even know why he's at this camp.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Watching the recap on RDS who was the big number 67. Man that guy is slooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww ...

Marc-Olivier Crevier-Morin, an invite on a PTO. He's signed to an ECHL deal with Maine Mariners. Has spent the last two seasons in the ECHL with the Wichita Thunder.

Nothing special. Have to think they brought him in on a PTO simply to have an extra body. And possibly to take a look at him in the case they need to bring up some ECHL player on a PTO for Laval down the road. Maybe to see if he'd be worth pursuing.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
67OKSENTYUK, YevgeniAD / RWG/L27/02/01 - Brest, BYInvitation / Try-OutSoligorsk (Belarus)
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Oksentyuk wore #67 at development camp. He's not at rookie camp. In fact, he was invited and attending the Coyotes' rookie camp.

#67 at Habs' rookie camp is defenseman Marc-Olivier Crevier-Morin.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Last season Tatar-Danault-Gallagher was one of the best matching lines in the NHL . Why put Drouin - who isn't good defensively- there ?
Lol...best lines in the NHL...with not one single player scoring 60pts..sure bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad