Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators | Part 3 | "Let's win it all"

Status
Not open for further replies.

kex

Apr 4, 2012
I just wish they didn't chant the Pageau chant everytime he's on the ice

Keep it for when he scores or is on fire

That's more to troll habs fans + try to make Pageau going. Same as Boby chant (not sure if it's heard on TV, but almost every time he's on the ice RSU does Boby-Boby-Boby! / Oy-Oy-Oy!)
The one that I don't get is "Uh-Ah, Silfverberg". Why do a chant for a player who's not on a team and played like 2 years with us? :help:

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
That's more to troll habs fans + try to make Pageau going. Same as Boby chant (not sure if it's heard on TV, but almost every time he's on the ice RSU does Boby-Boby-Boby! / Oy-Oy-Oy!)
The one that I don't get is "Uh-Ah, Silfverberg". Why do a chant for a player who's not on a team and played like 2 years with us? :help:

Lmao didn't know they still did the Silf chant. That's embarassing.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Man, I hate that Chiasson is in for Neil. I expect atleast a bad penalty from him tonight.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Agree, but if the second pairing is better than they were the first two games in Montreal it gives us a better option in higher risk situations. We won't need to rely on the bottom pairing as much.

I think it's fair to say both Weircioch and Ceci have improved over the 4 games in this series

Will it they be good enough? We're about to find out but I can honestly say that Weircioch seems to have turned a corner

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
I think it's fair to say both Weircioch and Ceci have improved over the 4 games in this series

Will it they be good enough? We're about to find out but I can honestly say that Weircioch seems to have turned a corner

What is this? Bizarro world? DMST is actually praising Wier?

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
What is this? Bizarro world? DMST is actually praising Wier?

He's improved a ton since Game 1, gotta give it to him

Still not entirely sold on him as a bonafide top 4 dman but he's our best option for that pairing, he's definitely ahead of Cowen in depth chart now

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
He's improved a ton since Game 1, gotta give it to him

Still not entirely sold on him as a bonafide top 4 dman but he's our best option for that pairing, he's definitely ahead of Cowen in depth chart now

Actually I think he's been solid all series. It's Ceci who's improved immensely since game 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad