Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators | Part 3 | "Let's win it all"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooh Lazar*

I think my prediction was correct.

Subban did at least 1 spin-o-rama every single game so far this series.

There was one in game 2 I think, that he nearly coughed up and caused a 2 on 0... He got lucky. Lucky lucky Habs, story of our series...

Mark Stones Spleen

Jan 17, 2008
T.O.
His addiction to useless spin-o-ramas is hilarious

1CMWvi.gif

Therrien: Hold on I'm working it out........okay, after you vibrate that way, all of you fall down, Subban, you just spin around in a circle

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
That was a great game to watch live, the crowd was into it and players couldn't hear the whistle on numerous occasions. The booing for Subban was extremely loud, crazy and not sure if effective...but he didn't do much last night.

There is nothing like being there. Every game I go to I usually watch again on tv when I get back home. I can tell you for both games the crowd was very boisterous and loud. I sat down low and trust me you hear everything as the sound bounces aroud off the concrete. The Subann boos were thunderous at times. Definitely effectived his game as I don't think he likes the hostility when he comes to Ottawa!

Also just want to say that I really enjoy the atmosphere that the Red Scarf Union brings to the game. I found myself joining in on their chants :laugh: I had so much fun, I just don't want this to end!! :)

If there is a game six, I'm definitely driving up!!

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
There was one in game 2 I think, that he nearly coughed up and caused a 2 on 0... He got lucky. Lucky lucky Habs, story of our series...

Yea hahaha I remember that. It was Hoffman who forced it and it got away from Subban then Legwand who made a terrible pass and it hit off Subban's skate while he was chasing him or else easy attack to the net for Hoffman. Late in the 3rd too, I believe. I was SO PISSED.

Wait that was game 3. I forgot about game 2.

I just wish they didn't chant the Pageau chant everytime he's on the ice

Keep it for when he scores or is on fire

Nah I love it.

Johnny Hanson

Jul 6, 2008
I'm not about to read through the entire thread but just wanted to pop in to say that I was at the game - fantastic atmosphere and a great win. Besides Hoffmans goal, my favourite moment of the game was jonathan pitre "the butterfly child" getting a standing ovation on the jumbo tron and him looking like a million bucks in his suit.

Found out today that in one of the classiest moves I've ever heard of, sidney Crosby had his personal tailor go to Russell to have Jonathan fitted for a custom suit so he could dress and feel like the players do when they arrive for games.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
I just wish they didn't chant the Pageau chant everytime he's on the ice

Keep it for when he scores or is on fire

In the hallways during intermission habs fans kept trying to chant ole, and we just continually drowned them out with pageau :laugh:

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
has anyone actually ever seen a faceoff infraction penalty before last night?

I was saying that at the game to my fiancee

"I think we might have just gotten a playoff record, first time a ref is stupid enough to call a faceoff infraction penalty"

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Hey Sens fans, Bruins fan here coming in peace... Just wanted to wish you good luck in THE best playoffs in pro sports the Stanley Cup. I love the way your team has risen and wish you all the best, especially against the Habs. Here's to wishing you a Stanley Cup THIS year!!:yo:
But first....
Destroy the Habs!!:wedgie:

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Hey Sens fans, Bruins fan here coming in peace... Just wanted to wish you good luck in THE best playoffs in pro sports the Stanley Cup. I love the way your team has risen and wish you all the best, especially against the Habs. Here's to wishing you a Stanley Cup THIS year!!:yo:
But first....
Destroy the Habs!!:wedgie:

Cheers our Boston Bros.

Tragedy

Jan 10, 2013
Regina, SK
Friedman said it was called in the playoffs two years ago and was called at least once during this regular season

But was the one called this year the same "faceoff violation twice" or was it the new rule that was implemented this year (This is what was causing all the confusion with TVA saying it was a new rule this year and what not) where you have a faceoff violation and get kicked out after icing the puck?

NewEraGM

Jun 19, 2010
There is nothing like being there. Every game I go to I usually watch again on tv when I get back home. I can tell you for both games the crowd was very boisterous and loud. I sat down low and trust me you hear everything as the sound bounces aroud off the concrete. The Subann boos were thunderous at times. Definitely effectived his game as I don't think he likes the hostility when he comes to Ottawa!

Also just want to say that I really enjoy the atmosphere that the Red Scarf Union brings to the game. I found myself joining in on their chants :laugh: I had so much fun, I just don't want this to end!! :)

If there is a game six, I'm definitely driving up!!

Lol you actually think subban doesn't like the boos?! He lives off that. He dared the bruins fans, who are much louder fans than sens fans, to boo and that he was looking forward to take it all away from them. He got booed all game and then scored the ot winner and then taunted the crowd in Boston. If there is one player in the league who likes te boos it's definitely subban.

DuckedUpOnQuack

Aug 2, 2005
Ottawa
Lol you actually think subban doesn't like the boos?! He lives off that. He dared the bruins fans, who are much louder fans than sens fans, to boo and that he was looking forward to take it all away from them. He got booed all game and then scored the ot winner and then taunted the crowd in Boston. If there is one player in the league who likes te boos it's definitely subban.

Yup, if there's one thing attention ****** love, it's attention. Good or bad. They like to constantly be the center of attention.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
you actually think subban doesn't like the boos?! He lives off that.
lol sure he does
He dared the bruins fans, who are much louder fans than sens fans,

lol sure they are

to boo and that he was looking forward to take it all away from them. He got booed all game and then scored the ot winner and then taunted the crowd in Boston.

lol because taunting the crowd is ever a good thing in pro sports

If there is one player in the league who likes te boos it's definitely subban.

that's why he was a gamechanger in ottawa on wednesday

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
....he was looking forward to take it all away from them. He got booed all game and then scored the ot winner and then taunted the crowd in Boston. If there is one player in the league who likes te boos it's definitely subban.

Yes cause that seemed to work out really well for him last game right? It also seems to work out equally well for him as he seems to play so well in Ottawa! :amazed:

Back to the Habs board you go!! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad