GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators 10/15/16 7:00pm EST City,TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
What do the experts think?

I'm just saying that the sens have created enough and controlled the play to the point where this game should be out of reach by now.

That block by weber on turris' open net could be a game changer if the habs wake up.

The experts say Ottawa is a good team. I saw them in playoffs in all experts prediction.

Not sure they'll be there. It's not really a good team.

They are playing well and working but them leading 2-1 only has absolutely nothing to do with luck. Their 2nd goal was extremely lucky and patch missed chances he usually doesn't miss. It's just not a very good team. Working hard doesn't make someone magically good.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Habs are probably going to win tonight. Play like **** for 90% of the game and score a couple of lucky goals at the end for the win is typical of them.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
The experts say Ottawa is a good team. I saw them in playoffs in all experts prediction.

Not sure they'll be there. It's not really a good team.

They are playing well and working but them leading 2-1 only has absolutely nothing to do with luck. Their 2nd goal was extremely lucky and patch missed chances he usually doesn't miss. It's just not a very good team. Working hard doesn't make someone magically good.

Yeah, I think Ottawa is one of those bubble teams, and the 2nd goal was a nice bounce, but it's not just working hard. They have created chances, and much more than the habs have. I don't think we can dispute that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad