GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Ottawa Senators 10/15/16 7:00pm EST City,TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtleneck Plek

Real Life
Mar 23, 2008
Montreal
It's true, but Galchenyuk is supposed to be our franchise C, and the most skilled player on this team without Subban around.

I agree, but I think he looked a bit more alive playing that one shift with Radulov at the end there. It's not much, but considering how bad the entire team looks, I'll take it. Would also help if our star sniper actually put himself in positions where he can take a decent shot on goal...

Turtleneck Plek

Real Life
Mar 23, 2008
Montreal
It's gonna be hard for Pacioretty to reach 30 goals this year if our transition play is too poor to allow him his classic odd-man rush wrister goals. Forwards have to get the puck at our blue line now, no more speedy zone entries.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
It's true, but Galchenyuk is supposed to be our franchise C, and the most skilled player on this team without Subban around.

It's his first year as 1st line center.

For god sake can we give him 20 games at least?

It should not be his first year but it is. That's the sad reality. He'll need more experience facing stronger competition. Last year the other teams were not really taking us seriously anymore when he was moved to center since we were out of the playoffs.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Not really. Ottawa is not really a good team despite what the "expert" think.

We are lucky to be against Ottawa i guess you could say that.

What do the experts think?

I'm just saying that the sens have created enough and controlled the play to the point where this game should be out of reach by now.

That block by weber on turris' open net could be a game changer if the habs wake up.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Radulov needs to shoot more and the other guys will have more space. He's doing a great job setting people up but now it's a little predictable and the others are covered. Love that he's with galchenyuk now (who by the way needs to wake up)

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Are you surprised? That's why i did not like this contract. I have nothing against the player but he'll play more than he should with this coach.

Same should have been 2 year max and KEPT on the forth, maybe 3rd line. MT and his toys. He just can't help himself.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
What the hell is wrong with Galchenyuk?? Cant win a faceoffs to save his life, slow, soft, tentative.. What a sad looking team we are watching right now, pathetic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad