GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs New York Rangers 11/6/18 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
MVFUz1n.jpg

hr0DbBd.jpg

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Our speed will once again catch the opponent off guard and we'll score early, The King will get rattled after we pot few more, then Price will shut the door the rest of the way. 4-1 final

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com
I hope!

How about that Domi guy, Blou ? Maybe it's time for a new masterpiece? :naughty:

View attachment 152365

Moments in time, that's what I capture... I love my Domi 'shoop, and while he's certainly caught everyone's attention lately with his stellar play, he doesn't trigger my creative juices... It's easier to focus on bigger/more obvious targets like Drouin and Alzner... Dem eyebrows, tho :naughty:

Besides, my Domi depiction should have made you very happy, no? Picturing him as some douchey character makes him a son of Belial - in the biblical sense :D

Reactions: PhysicX

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Moments in time, that's what I capture... I love my Domi 'shoop, and while he's certainly caught everyone's attention lately with his stellar play, he doesn't trigger my creative juices... It's easier to focus on bigger/more obvious targets like Drouin and Alzner... Dem eyebrows, tho :naughty:

Besides, my Domi depiction should have made you very happy, no? Picturing him as some *****ey character makes him a son of Belial - in the biblical sense :D
You do your thing bro! You do them good!

I'll get lost... :laugh:

Reactions: Bloumeister

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Soccer star Zibanejad might kick one home but hopefully the Habs can get the W.

Would love to see another big game from the Domi-Drouin line.

Reactions: Stive Morgan

NHL

Sep 1, 2014
Carey has impressive stats against the Rangers in regular season.

24GP, 16-6, 7 SO
.936 , 1.93

Reactions: Stive Morgan

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
I'm gonna say Carey holds us in this one, just because he's due and we're on the back-to-back train.

2-1 Barnburner.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
back 2 back games, Price will need to have a big game tonight. Good chance for him to put in a 10.5 Million dollar performance and start getting into second gear for him.
Nice thing too is its a different back to back in the sense that the Habs don't need to travel. They just need to head to another part of New York. Downside though is we played hard last night and our style of play is very tiring. Price is gonna have to make key saves which frankly is what his role is now. This isn't 2015 where we need him to be in god mode every night to eek out a 1-0 or 2-1 win. We just need him to be effective to win.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Nice thing too is its a different back to back in the sense that the Habs don't need to travel. They just need to head to another part of New York. Downside though is we played hard last night and our style of play is very tiring. Price is gonna have to make key saves which frankly is what his role is now. This isn't 2015 where we need him to be in god mode every night to eek out a 1-0 or 2-1 win. We just need him to be effective to win.

Its easy without the travel but still 2 games in 2 nights, with the comeback last night I can see a bit of a let down game for the boys. As long as Price can keep the Rangers at bay and allow the habs to gain the momentum in the game.

Uncle Gary

Apr 12, 2014
Looking for Carey to put up a strong showing tonight. Needs to help his team out on the back to back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad