GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs New York Rangers 11/6/18 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 1, 2014
Canada
Get this one boys!
Quick plays strong defence and solid forechecking!
Go Habs!

saintflannel

Oct 6, 2011
A good start is crucial tonight. I can't imagine the Habs having the energy to claw back from another first-period multi-goal deficit.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Tonight is going to be split time between Habs and US mid-terms. Food evening for moi.

I'm in the same boat. Those US mid-terms promise a whole lot of redemption for some. Some nasty posturing will come to a head -- can't wait to see who gets their comeuppance.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I expect a great Habs victory tonight led by Price

I hope you're right and frankly, Price is the x-factor on this one when you consider that most teams that have back-to-back games tend to fall flat or not have legs on the second game. Also, when you consider the high from last night's comeback win, it difficult to get that two days running.

Just tie it and walk away with 3 points from the NY stint. OK, 4 points if you really insist. :handclap:

Reactions: groovejuice

durojean

May 29, 2007
I call it right now. Price will cost us the game. Just look at how much shot he let in in the warm up.

I don't feel safe...

:sarcasm:

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
The Rangers are a big team, load of big guys.
The comeback last night took a lot of juice out of the Habs.
Ranger's plan must be to hit the Habs has much as possible to slow then down.
I hard to predict this one since it's the first time we saw them playing in back to back games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad