GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs New York Rangers 10/8/17 7:00pm EST SN1, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
I predict MB will trade Galchenyuk this week for scoring, problem is we'll lose the trade. How much more damage before Molson pulls his head out of his ass and fires MB is the question to be determined.

I wish he trades him personally. Don't want him to be an excuse for this season.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Hasek is top 10 ever at worst. You could argue he is top 3. You could even make a case for him being the best ever.

Gretzky scored 92 goals in a season therefor Crosby is a bad player.
I honestly don't think I've ever seen a goaltender dominate like the dominator. Literally seemed almost impossible to score on him at times.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
You think they would've won tonight and yesterday if they had Lindgren instead of Price in nets?

I can't answer that. But it's the butterfly effect. A few big saves early in a game can change everything. Especially for a team trying a new system with a whole bunch of new players trying to find their place. That's when we need Price to be at his best.

Reactions: Da Grinder

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
I can't answer that. But it's the butterfly effect. A few big saves early in a game can change everything. Especially for a team trying a new system with a whole bunch of new players trying to find their place. That's when we need Price to be at his best.

What's your next great analysis ? How Nashville lost the cup due to Subban ?

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Radulov has done nothing in Dallas and Markov is 39 and horrible.

Radulov was the 2nd star of the game against the Golden Knights in a losing effort. He got an assist last game and has become an assistant captain.

Meanwhile this team looks even worst without him in the lineup against the Rangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad