GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs New York Rangers 10/8/17 7:00pm EST SN1, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Be honest, you have full confidence in the current roster? You like what you're seeing the defense? It doesn't bother you that the team still seems to have issues scoring?

I can't stand what I'm seeing. But the bottom line is that three games means nothing in the big picture, great or terrible.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
I predict MB will trade Galchenyuk this week for scoring, problem is we'll lose the trade. How much more damage before Molson pulls his head out of his ass and fires MB is the question to be determined.

Reactions: CanadiensChick

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007
Hasek had no trouble posting insane stats, winning vezinas, hart, you name it behind a much ****tier team in Buffalo.

If Price was actually as good as people think he is, he'd not be getting scored on like this non-stop. He was not ready to start this season. He's been **** since day 1 of camp, and it's continuing into this young season.

I'm sure he'll get his head out of his ass but it would have been nice to have a good effort from the get go following that big contract he didn't even bother showing up in Montreal for on the day he signed.

Did you watch Haseks Sabres ? They were not shittier than we are today.

Lorty

May 7, 2013
Radulov has done nothing in Dallas and Markov is 39 and horrible.

Radulov played two games on a new team, lol. I watched his first game and he was pretty good. One assist so far.

Markov still managed to get 36 points in 62 games last season. He's obviously not the old Markov of the past, but he was still effective.

Hansman

Mar 18, 2013
Wild West
- The Team can't score goals
- The Defense is truly horrible
- There's absolutely nothing exciting in our prospect pool

But some still believe Marc Bergevin is doing a terrific job because he's been lucky with 2-3 moves. Seriously....take this team out of his hands. This is going nowhere.
Bergy wasn;t kidding when he said.....,its on me.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Hasek is top 10 ever at worst. You could argue he is top 3. You could even make a case for him being the best ever.

Gretzky scored 92 goals in a season therefor Crosby is a bad player.

The point is that goalies don't need a good team to play well.

People a few years ago were hyping Price up like he was the best player in the league. He's paid like it now. And he's anything but.

llamateizer

Mar 16, 2007
Montreal
Idea here is that it's all on Bergie. He thinks Price is enough. With his infamous "you only need to make the playoffs and then who knows" what that meams is that with Price, I do make the playoffs. I don't have to make crazy stuff to improve, Price alone, with the usual crappiness of the eastern conference, makes me reach the playoffs and then who knows. So the reading on Price is mostly the reading on Bergie.

Thanks for the clarification.

I'm accepting the need for reconstruction and that Bergevin needs to go ASAP.
If he don't want to fill the 8.5, he needs to be clear on this.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Name me ONE defenseman on this team over the age of 20 that you feel could carry the puck from our own end and make something happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad