GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs New York Islanders-12/23/14 7:00pm EST SNE,RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
Tonight, I'm getting drunk as fk, cooking some chicken fingers (the good kind, $7 ones), and enjoy watching the habs ice a legit top line. Don't even care if we lose, watching them play makes me like this team again. Now if we can bump up some o zone time and possession numbers...

Ah, the good ol' days when I would have differentiated between "good kind" and "not good kind" when it comes to chicken fingers. :laugh:

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Mr. Stupidy head who thinks he's the captain of the **** liner oh and by the way your fish sticks suck.

Excellent! Everyone needs to be put in their place by a Rickyism now and again, lol.

Oct 22, 2012
Ah, the good ol' days when I would have differentiated between "good kind" and "not good kind" when it comes to chicken fingers. :laugh:

I like how as an adult, its always the good kind and its not even Jane's anymore. These maple leafs prime cksuckers are the bees trees (tried my own rickyism there, I think it works!)

Why are they playing Johnson? Are we now the team that gets to face teams backups? If so lololol, galchentrick incoming.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
I like how as an adult, its always the good kind and its not even Jane's anymore. These maple leafs prime cksuckers are the bees trees (tried my own rickyism there, I think it works!)

Totally. But Jane's were the "good ones" back in the university days, that's for sure. :)

Why are they playing Johnson? Are we now the team that gets to face teams backups? If so lololol, galchentrick incoming.

I haven't delved into the schedules of many opposing teams to take a look at this, but we do seem to face a surprising number of backup goalies considering our place in the standings. Must be a schedule/timing thing or something (2nd game of back-to-backs, last game of a long road trip, illness, or whatever).

Renbarg

Feb 24, 2007
NY

Something minor with halak. Missed practice yesterday. Still backing up tonight.

lorwood

Nov 3, 2008
Your fan base represents very well in our old barn. Always two or three buses filled outside the Coli. Always respected that. Good luck tonight. BTW you guys have the best jersey in all of sports.

68*

Send down Ghetto
Trade Bournival
Find a real top 6 forward for Pleks and Cakes
Put Prust on the 4th line

Please.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
Send down Ghetto
Trade Bournival
Find a real top 6 forward for Pleks and Cakes
Put Prust on the 4th line

Please.

Let's give Ghetto a couple more games to see what he can do before we rush to judgement.

68*

why?

He should be punished for what? playing extremely well????

:help:

Not a punishment. Got called up when there were injuries. Injured players are now back. Time to go down now to continue his development.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Not a punishment. Got called up when there were injuries. Injured players are now back. Time to go down now to continue his development.

Development doesn't exist on this board eventhough it's called "hockey's future". It's easier to blame MT for sending him down, because it's obviously his fault

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
Hope Beaulieu continues with his strong play because the first mistake he makes either Allen or Weaver are back in the lineup. This is going to be a tough one but I hope the boys can pull it out. GHG.

Tyrus

5 ft 7 in.
May 20, 2013
We're already battling with like 3 teams for the top of our conference, if we can snag a free win off of a sub.900% goalie then thank you very much.

I'll imagine the Carey/Halak duel in my head after the win.

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
We're already battling with like 3 teams for the top of our conference, if we can snag a free win off of a sub.900% goalie then thank you very much.

I'll imagine the Carey/Halak duel in my head after the win.

lol sub .870!

Deadweight

Apr 20, 2014
New York, NY
Tonight, I'm getting drunk as fk, cooking some chicken fingers (the good kind, $7 ones), and enjoy watching the habs ice a legit top line. Don't even care if we lose, watching them play makes me like this team again. Now if we can bump up some o zone time and possession numbers...

hahah this so reminds of trailer park boys. love it

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Andrighetto on the 4th is like taking out the trash wearing boxers, your bathrobe and your Sunday-Best shoes...

Meh, both things I do on a regular basis. :dunno:

Nice work DH98, though that pic is definitely gonna give me nightmares :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad