GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs New York Islanders-12/23/14 7:00pm EST SNE,RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
Andrighetto on the 4th is like taking out the trash wearing boxers, your bathrobe and your Sunday-Best shoes...

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I appreciate you making GDTs and I promised myself I'd never criticize one. But Comic Sans should be banned.

Good job tho, that picture is epic :laugh:

Thanks, I was going up the GDT and thought to myself "how could spice up things" and boom there came Comic Sans.

I don't know what went through the photographer's mind when he took that shot but surely it didn't turn out the way the Canadiens marketing department wanted it. At least I hope it didn't. :laugh:

And I love Parks and Recreation! It's one of the more underrated shows on TV.

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
Listen up. I know the **** you’ve been saying behind my back. You think I’m stupid. You think I’m immature. You think I’m a malformed, pathetic excuse for a font. Well think again, nerdhole, because I’m Comic Sans, and I’m the best thing to happen to typography since Johannes ****ing Gutenberg.

You don’t like that your coworker used me on that note about stealing her yogurt from the break room fridge? You don’t like that I’m all over your sister-in-law’s blog? You don’t like that I’m on the sign for that new Thai place? You think I’m pedestrian and tacky? Guess the **** what, Picasso. We don’t all have seventy-three weights of stick-up-my-ass Helvetica sitting on our seventeen-inch MacBook Pros. Sorry the entire world can’t all be done in stark Eurotrash Swiss type. Sorry some people like to have fun. Sorry I’m standing in the way of your minimalist Bauhaus-esque fascist snoozefest. Maybe sometime you should take off your black turtleneck, stop compulsively adjusting your Tumblr theme, and lighten the **** up for once.

People love me. Why? Because I’m fun. I’m the life of the party. I bring levity to any situation. Need to soften the blow of a harsh message about restroom etiquette? SLAM. There I am. Need to spice up the directions to your graduation party? WHAM. There again. Need to convey your fun-loving, approachable nature on your business’ website? SMACK. Like daffodils in mother****ing spring.

When people need to kick back, have fun, and party, I will be there, unlike your pathetic fonts. While Gotham is at the science fair, I’m banging the prom queen behind the woodshop. While Avenir is practicing the clarinet, I’m shredding “Reign In Blood†on my double-necked Stratocaster. While Univers is refilling his allergy prescriptions, I’m racing my tricked-out, nitrous-laden Honda Civic against Tokyo gangsters who’ll kill me if I don’t cross the finish line first. I am a sans serif Superman and my only kryptonite is pretentious buzzkills like you.

It doesn’t even matter what you think. You know why, jagoff? Cause I’m famous. I am on every major operating system since Microsoft ****ing Bob. I’m in your signs. I’m in your browsers. I’m in your instant messengers. I’m not just a font. I am a force of mother****ing nature and I will not rest until every uptight armchair typographer ****-hat like you is surrounded by my lovable, comic-book inspired, sans-serif badassery.

Enough of this ********. I’m gonna go get hammered with Papyrus.

standing up for comic sans w0rd

Oct 22, 2012
Tonight, I'm getting drunk as fk, cooking some chicken fingers (the good kind, $7 ones), and enjoy watching the habs ice a legit top line. Don't even care if we lose, watching them play makes me like this team again. Now if we can bump up some o zone time and possession numbers...

Gamimenos

Apr 28, 2009
Wtf is Prust - Pleky - Sekac? Where the **** did that come from, MT? Message to rest of team: don't lose balance and fall on the ice unprovoked, or you go to the 4th line.

The n00b King

Kingin' since 2003
Feb 10, 2008
Singapore
Listen up. I know the **** you’ve been saying behind my back. You think I’m stupid. You think I’m immature. You think I’m a malformed, pathetic excuse for a font. Well think again, nerdhole, because I’m Comic Sans, and I’m the best thing to happen to typography since Johannes ****ing Gutenberg.

You don’t like that your coworker used me on that note about stealing her yogurt from the break room fridge? You don’t like that I’m all over your sister-in-law’s blog? You don’t like that I’m on the sign for that new Thai place? You think I’m pedestrian and tacky? Guess the **** what, Picasso. We don’t all have seventy-three weights of stick-up-my-ass Helvetica sitting on our seventeen-inch MacBook Pros. Sorry the entire world can’t all be done in stark Eurotrash Swiss type. Sorry some people like to have fun. Sorry I’m standing in the way of your minimalist Bauhaus-esque fascist snoozefest. Maybe sometime you should take off your black turtleneck, stop compulsively adjusting your Tumblr theme, and lighten the **** up for once.

People love me. Why? Because I’m fun. I’m the life of the party. I bring levity to any situation. Need to soften the blow of a harsh message about restroom etiquette? SLAM. There I am. Need to spice up the directions to your graduation party? WHAM. There again. Need to convey your fun-loving, approachable nature on your business’ website? SMACK. Like daffodils in mother****ing spring.

When people need to kick back, have fun, and party, I will be there, unlike your pathetic fonts. While Gotham is at the science fair, I’m banging the prom queen behind the woodshop. While Avenir is practicing the clarinet, I’m shredding “Reign In Blood†on my double-necked Stratocaster. While Univers is refilling his allergy prescriptions, I’m racing my tricked-out, nitrous-laden Honda Civic against Tokyo gangsters who’ll kill me if I don’t cross the finish line first. I am a sans serif Superman and my only kryptonite is pretentious buzzkills like you.

It doesn’t even matter what you think. You know why, jagoff? Cause I’m famous. I am on every major operating system since Microsoft ****ing Bob. I’m in your signs. I’m in your browsers. I’m in your instant messengers. I’m not just a font. I am a force of mother****ing nature and I will not rest until every uptight armchair typographer ****-hat like you is surrounded by my lovable, comic-book inspired, sans-serif badassery.

Enough of this ********. I’m gonna go get hammered with Papyrus.

standing up for comic sans w0rd

OK. You deserve props for this. Kudos.

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Tonight, I'm getting drunk as fk, cooking some chicken fingers (the good kind, $7 ones), and enjoy watching the habs ice a legit top line. Don't even care if we lose, watching them play makes me like this team again. Now if we can bump up some o zone time and possession numbers...

:clap: for the bolded.

Michelangelo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2014
Montreal
Price vs Halak? Oh wait...

Marc Antoine Godin ‏@MAGodin 33s33 seconds ago
Chad Johnson vs Canadiens #Habs

Michelangelo

Haaabs

Jul 16, 2010
Montreal
Wtf is Prust - Pleky - Sekac? Where the **** did that come from, MT? Message to rest of team: don't lose balance and fall on the ice unprovoked, or you go to the 4th line.

I think MT doesn't want to stray from the format teams use and he doesn't trust Andrighetto defensively.

1st Line - Offense (Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Gallagher)
2nd Line - Offense (Desharnais-Eller-Parenteau)
3rd Line - Shutdown (Prust-Plekanec-Sekac)
4th Line- Checking/Little Ice time (Andrighetto-Malhotra-Weise)

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013

Cheers, brother :cheers:

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
I think MT doesn't want to stray from the format teams use and he doesn't trust Andrighetto defensively.

1st Line - Offense (Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Gallagher)
2nd Line - Offense (Desharnais-Eller-Parenteau)
3rd Line - Shutdown (Prust-Plekanec-Sekac)
4th Line- Checking/Little Ice time (Andrighetto-Malhotra-Weise)

You got it all wrong.

DD-DD-DD
DD-DD-DD
MM-DW-DD

icerocket

Jan 4, 2008
Atlantis

This is metal as **** :yo:

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Mr. Stupidy head who thinks he's the captain of the **** liner oh and by the way your fish sticks suck.

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
Johnson is playing tonight...we've got a chance to win!

LOL, you mean a chance to hit double digits.:cry:

In my mind this was a 50/50 game with Halak in net. I truly believe the Isles now have less than a 10% chance of getting a point in this game.

Sant

Dec 3, 2008
montreal
Bournival over ghetto in practice

Ghetto first 3 games in the NHL, 2 goals, 1 assist, plays GREAT!

Then plays prust with pleks and sekac instead of ghetto

bournival might play instead of ghetto

i swear therrien has to be the dumbest MF to ever coach in the NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad