GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs. Los Angeles Kings 10/18/17 10:30pm EST RDS, TSN2, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
this team is broken mentally

This team plays like a team not believing it can win anymore and has been for the last 2 years outside of two hot starts. And i can't blame them. On paper it's not a very good team. Players know their ****. They know when the lineup is not good. If they are in a situation like Vegas they'll work hard with no pressure. But thinking 2-3 years ago we were getting close to something just to see that bland lineup built by MB is surely not easy for the players who have been here for a while. Losing Markov who was ready to sign for 1 year while having 8 millions free was certainly not easy for some vets. Pretty sure some of them took it very hard. They certainly play like a team not giving a **** and waiting for the president to put his pants and do something.

Reactions: Pickles

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
team isn't winning anything...deal pacioretty in a bobby ryan type deal - get a couple of picks and young forwards...
get rid of plekanec, hemsky, morrow, davidson, petry...
retool this fast.
problem is, the idiots in charge are going to deal 27 in a weber / subban type deal. watch
Do you like Andrew Ladd?

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I grew up idolizing the guy but I know his emotional issues, but what would you expect happens?
He's got no experience and is a hothead. I'd expect that hiring him would be the wrong move.

Who knows though? Maybe he'd pull it off. He wouldn't be my first choice though.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Too small up front and skilled players aren't contributing. Honestly, Pacioretty and Galchenyuk are hard to watch.

Reactions: schnapshot

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
If we wanted to trade Weber -and receive a decent return, how much salary would we have to retain?

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
And your point? you expected us to get killed, did we get killed? Give me a break...

Hey about your theory that things will get back to normal soon because the Habs were leading in SOG and scoring chances(mostly because we played most game but anyways), you have any idea when it's coming?

Reactions: PKwonthetrade
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad