GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs. Colorado Avalanche- 2/17/16 8:00pm EST SN, RDS (HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gillyguzzler

Jan 21, 2007
Ontario
I wasn't going to watch tonight as I feel I waste three hours of my life every time I watch but I'm interested to see how Eller and Patches play together. My guess is that they have one bad shift (offside or something) and Eller is quickly moved back to the 3rd line or worse by Angry Michel.

DenverHabsFan

Sep 9, 2011
Highlands Ranch, CO
First time I don't buy tickets to the Habs visiting long in advance. I have mixed feelings. Would be nice to see DD not playing but our coach is still MT. Decisions, decisions...

The good news is the longer I wait before the game, the cheaper the tickets... :naughty:

Ursus the White

Formerly Hogfather
Mar 27, 2014
Alberta
What program was used?

Start with Star Wars script app (Mac and Windows versions available. I use a Mac)

Then QuickTime to import images created by above app. Convert into a .mov file, then another app
To convert to an MP4 for reasonable sizing. I believe I then used Videoblend to convert the MP4 into an animated gif. If I had a video account with video upload sites, the movie file could be directly uploaded.

Getting a forum friendly size is the heart of the work.:)

Youppi ki yay

Oct 3, 2011
NB
Great GDT.

And this is just awesome :handclap:
jW2YhzE.gif[

The Grind will be with us.....always

Mad Brills*

My first ****** skitch attempt (sucks that you can't add 2 pictures)

McyYBZg.png

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
RDS' Alain Crete was just on 5 a 7 talking about how certain players in the Habs dressing room simply don't like PK Subban. Then one of the 5 a 7 guys asks if PK Subban is to blame for Montreal's collapse before being cut off by Crete who says that it takes more than one player to ruin a season.

Afterwards, they move on to talk about the Montreal Impact and Crete refers to Didier Drogba as PK Subban before correcting himself.
I wish I was making this up. RDS is such an embarrassment.

Last edited:

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
At this point just call up Fucale and let him get some NHL experience. He can't be worse than what we have right now.

Spectaculard

What am I a fruit?
Jan 25, 2007
Montreal
Therrien will wear his favourite undies with DD's initials on them for this game. Just to keep him close while he's injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad