GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs. Colorado Avalanche- 2/17/16 8:00pm EST SN, RDS (HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
FR1CPue.jpg

dxpkOAj.jpg

hxOZxjL.jpg

Last Game

Habs Vault

Go :habs Go

Last edited:

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
First. Great GDT. You got me at "The invisible soldier" lol

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Love the GDT
what were Captain America's attributes because invisibility wasn't one of his powers was it?

Alex514

May 10, 2015
Great job donghabs , thank you.

It's going to be intresting to watch the team tonight and how they all gel together in a DD-free enviroment. I don't expect an easy game (it never is) Colorado have had their share of difficulty this season, but this is a must win game for them. They're right in the WC race right now. Unlike us, they are actually playing for something.

Takeru

Oct 6, 2014
Cheers for a great GDT who will probably be more entertaining than the game itself :handclap:

The invisible soldier should lend his shield to Scrivens, might help him stop some pucks. :laugh:

habalifeok

Oct 28, 2013
You guys should really turn HF Montreal into a comic strip, along the lines of the Dark Side.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Love the GDT
what were Captain America's attributes because invisibility wasn't one of his powers was it?

Captain America is basically someone who is at top physical shape. He is really strong and has quick reflexes. He doesn't have any supernatural type powerrs.

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
Hope I'm wrong but seeing Desharnais not in the lineup is not encouraging... Max and him were magic together.:(

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Colorado really has a defenseman named "Chuck"?

No, it's Bodnarchuk. It's kind of a thing we hide some Easter eggs in our GDTs. He was picked up on waivers over a month ago and none of us still have any clue why or why he's still around. So I've decided he's just Chuck from now on.

Anyway, I'm going to the game tonight looking forward to it. Hope it's a good one!

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
No, it's Bodnarchuk. It's kind of a thing we hide some Easter eggs in our GDTs. He was picked up on waivers over a month ago and none of us still have any clue why or why he's still around. So I've decided he's just Chuck from now on.

Anyway, I'm going to the game tonight looking forward to it. Hope it's a good one!

LOL
That waivers pick-up failed to register here on the east coast. ;)
Enjoy the game you should pot 5 minimum!

lo striver

Jun 13, 2011
Our Lady of Grace

Good luck and may the team coached by a french-speaking guy with a shorter name win! :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad