GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Colorado Avalanche: 12/1/14 9:00pm EST SN East, RDS(HD),TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
Yes, for the man girly drinks drinkers. ;)

I dunno. I was a tequila from the bottle and vodka from the 60 above my bed in residence kind of guy in my youth, but whiskey/7 and gin/tonics are totally on my old man menu these days. I like my ninjas (as MD described it). :dunno:

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
They need to upgrade on Emelin. He would be great as a 5-6 against slow grinders but he's getting burned so much right now.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
in honor of you, i tried one w7 when i came back home from 'work' last saturday at 4am, needless to say, i woke up the next day at 4pm with the worst headache... :laugh:

that drink is like a ninja
coolasprice and I shared one during the Habs meetup. It's truly the best simple drink.

But yeah they're potent - especially when made with CC/Crown Royal or Jameson. I don't hate it with Jack Daniels but I hate Jack (it's not even a whiskey!!!) so I can't ever recommend it.

Wait, people still feed their children McDonalds? With all the free information in relation to just how horrible it is for every aspect of their development they continue to do so?

Should be considered child abuse IMO
I won't lie, there's one across from me during the weekday and I used to go all the time. I stopped getting trios first, and then stopped getting fries and then noticed that all I enjoyed was the sugar rush from the combo and the burgers themselves are terribly greasy and tasteless (I swear they run through your in 45 min flat).

Now it's hard for me to even stomach Chipotle or subway.

He does show flashes of brilliance! Will he ever put it together?
He will, it took Pleks a hella long time too. And Pleks had Kovalev on his wing.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Slew foot on the linesman -- was it gallagher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00