GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Carolina Hurricanes 11/18/16 7:30 PM EST SNE, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Kids, man. Anyone who is around kids on the regular knows... just can't hide sometimes.

So true, they bring the new plagues back from daycare and preschools and adults have no immunity, like a juvenile walking dead apocalypse

Have a bad feeling about this weekend, we are rolling out probably the weakest line up of the year in B2B games and Laffs are on a roll

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
So true, they bring the new plagues back from daycare and preschools and adults have no immunity, like a juvenile walking dead apocalypse...

Yup. I taught in schools for 5 years in Japan and, amazingly, never caught so much as a cold. I can't remember catching it in at least the 5 years that came before THAT, either. Came back home and started babysitting my nephews regularly (very busy parents) and I think I've caught it twice in the past 5 years...

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
So true, they bring the new plagues back from daycare and preschools and adults have no immunity, like a juvenile walking dead apocalypse

Have a bad feeling about this weekend, we are rolling out probably the weakest line up of the year in B2B games and Laffs are on a roll

Laughs are up and down the whole season , they can win 5:1 and then get blanked 5:0 the next game.

It's time for them to lay an egg tomorrow :laugh:

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
I hope Terry plays tonight.I always love seeing players against their former teams. Just look at how well Shaw played against the Hawks. Hoping for a nice performance from him tonight.

Interested in seeing whether they choose to play Hudon tonight too.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
While everyone else employs technology-savvy sports writers, the Montreal Gazette has good ol' Pat Hickey as its Montreal Canadiens beat writer tweeting gems like this :laugh:

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
I hope Terry plays tonight.I always love seeing players against their former teams. Just look at how well Shaw played against the Hawks. Hoping for a nice performance from him tonight.

Interested in seeing whether they choose to play Hudon tonight too.

I think Terry's playing for sure ... MT usually loves this kind of situations and often uses them to motivate his team.

Wouldn't surprise me if he's on the ice to start the game ... Give him a boost

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
I think Terry's playing for sure ... MT usually loves this kind of situations and often uses them to motivate his team.

Wouldn't surprise me if he's on the ice to start the game ... Give him a boost

I agree, I don't think they'll be scratching Terry either.

Jul 6, 2016
While everyone else employs technology-savvy sports writers, the Montreal Gazette has good ol' Pat Hickey as its Montreal Canadiens beat writer tweeting gems like this :laugh:

so, expect a loss by 4 goals.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Not sure but are they going to make a recovery from 5PM to 7:30PM? If they are banged up at 5PM...you have Hudon who is surely eager to come in. Play the kid.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
I don't care where the canes are in the standings. I'm still haunted by Erik Cole..... even cam Ward's run in 06 stays in my mind.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Laughs are up and down the whole season , they can win 5:1 and then get blanked 5:0 the next game.

It's time for them to lay an egg tomorrow :laugh:

True, just hate how much everyone is pumping up Carey's Saturday night record, that's usually a jinx

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
That bottom six is fugly, but then again it's probably as good as it's going to get in those circumstances. I'll be happy as long as Hudon gets a fair try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad