GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Carolina Hurricanes 11/18/16 7:30 PM EST SNE, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
i7sghbC.jpg

ebLzn5M.jpg

f4El3mP.jpg

Last Games

Habs Vault

Go :habs Go

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Just a note I created this GDT before the Panthers game so DD scoring a goal kinda took away a bit of the message behind this. :laugh:

I guess the question here is, are you with Team Phillip or Team David?

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Picture taken just outside my work place. Pretty cool to see Price hanging out with Pateryn and Emelin on his day off.

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
Picture taken just outside my work place. Pretty cool to see Price hanging out with Pateryn and Emelin on his day off.

Its DD truck. If you look carefully through the driver's window you will see a booster seat. Now the question is how does he reach for the pedals. Maybe he is using wooden blocks under his feet like "Short Round" in Indiana Jones.

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Good game. Habs have always been my favorite Canadian (shall I say Canadien) team! I visited Montreal on my honeymoon and thoroughly enjoyed the food, the cathedrals, the tour of the Bell Centre, the modern art museum, the food, the sights, and I don't think I mentioned the food. May the best team win tonight!

Also Faulk is back in the lineup. He played last game actually on a pairing with Hainsey. Oh wow - long live Chris Terry. Former Carolina Hurricane means he's guaranteed to score against us.

Oct 22, 2012
Good game. Habs have always been my favorite Canadian (shall I say Canadien) team! I visited Montreal on my honeymoon and thoroughly enjoyed the food, the cathedrals, the tour of the Bell Centre, the modern art museum, the food, the sights, and I don't think I mentioned the food. May the best team win tonight!

Also Faulk is back in the lineup. He played last game actually on a pairing with Hainsey. Oh wow - long live Chris Terry. Former Carolina Hurricane means he's guaranteed to score against us.

Terry is our new Drayson Bowman!

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
:laugh:

Always liked Gill, seemed like a nice guy and a good leader. Should really bring him into the org in some fashion if he's interested.

Why? Because he made a funny on instagram?

Carolina games are always such a bore.

As exciting as a Devils/Canadian game. Pretty tough to get excited about.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Hal Gill could actually be a great technical D-Men coach. Because, frankly, there's no way he'd have stayed this long (while usually playing an important role on his team) in the league if he just had his 6'7 body and his skillset.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Desharnais will have a great game tonight. He will want to show to his new team next year what he can do.

KingTux

On espère pour Lafrenière
Aug 9, 2013
hu2l
Danault on the 2nd line with Max Pac
Plekanec centering the 3rd line with DD on his wing
Byron on the first line
Emelin on the first pair

Sad to see that Hudon isn't playing

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
I'm going to take Desharnais and Pacioretty in DFS tonight. I'm feeling PP magic coming for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad