GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Carolina Hurricanes 11/18/16 7:30 PM EST SNE, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habfan10

May 16, 2015
It's not like we are generating much in terms of offence. It's not Montoya's fault.

Plombier de 4e ligne

Mar 3, 2004
Montréal
I hope we lose a few more in a row. Then again, I'm not even sure Bergevin would have the cajones to fire this idiot. Would probably trade McCarron and a first for Hanzal instead.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Oh **** off Therrien. DD playing good again and you put him back with Pacioretty.

You're ****ing dumb.

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
I don't know why everyone is saying move on to the Leafs like it'll be an easy game. They have been a quick skilled group so far this year. Having a hard time with Carolina, Maple Leafs speed tomorrow might feed right off our defense if they play like they are tonight. Slow, and having a hard time moving the puck right now.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
This team sucks without their two best players. Weber & Galchenyuk being an exception

Rad And Price

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Being a fan of this team is not good for your blood pressure. Therrien just kills me, and takes the fun out of it.

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
I don't know why everyone is saying move on to the Leafs like it'll be an easy game. They have been a quick skilled group so far this year. Having a hard time with Carolina, Maple Leafs speed tomorrow might feed right off our defense if they play like they are tonight. Slow, and having a hard time moving the puck right now.

They're averaging more goals per game than us. Can't take them lightly. They outplayed and outshot us last time we met. Price helped steal a couple points in that one. Not liking what I'm seeing from the Habs on the road but I'll reserve judgement for how they do when Price is back there. But overall, we've been getting worse each game since pasting Detroit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad