GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Buffalo Sabres | 7:00pm | CBC, RDS | Halpern Playing Edition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bib

#believe
Aug 28, 2007
:bow:
poutine.gif

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Gallagher. :(

Semin would put us into contention IMO. But he's going to command 6-7+ for multi years. Don't know if we can afford that.

Yeah, I don't think we should throw that sort of money at anyone except the now unavailable Perry. I'd rather go for Ryder + Clowe or something.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Gallagher. :(

Yeah, I don't think we should throw that sort of money at anyone except the now unavailable Perry. I'd rather go for Ryder + Clowe or something.

I'm not a big fan of Semin, don't think I would want to throw the bank at him when for that price (or just a little more) we can get two players.. as you mentioned Ryder Clowe > Semin.

Undertakerqc

Dec 24, 2011
I'm not a big fan of Semin, don't think I would want to throw the bank at him when for that price (or just a little more) we can get two players.. as you mentioned Ryder Clowe > Semin.

Semin is soft as hell. He also dissaperas in the playoffs. I dont want him at all.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Under rating Semin or over rating Ryder/Clowe?

You know who else should've had a bridge contract? Tyler Myers.

Sure one great year vs 3... Same thing here.

rockjngo

Oct 31, 2011
David Desharnais sucks. Can't win faceoffs, can't use body in corner, can playmake and can't score.

Poulet Kostopoulos

Oct 23, 2009
Do people watch the game? There was Gionta trying to screen the goalie when Plek made the shot. Put the puck to the net and anything can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad