GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Buffalo Sabres | 7:00pm | CBC, RDS | Halpern Playing Edition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadiensnation

Jun 11, 2011
GTA
DwhA1dH.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------

MONTREAL CANADIENS
EThsaS6.jpg

O5psQLQ.jpg

------------------------------------------------

BUFFALO SABRES
eNa4UNu.jpg

V0W1sEQ.jpg

Μαρξ Βεργεϝιν?​

*Halpern will not play arriving tomorrow from New York.

Last edited:

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
Please, for the love of God, beat us in regulation!

I assume you're from the tank division. So a question.

If the Sabres can't get to the top 3 picks, do fans want to get that
Russian kid. A lot of teams would be scared because of the difficulty in
bringing him over. But he would have a Russian speaking center/buddy
on the Sabres which might help.

Just wondering if the fans are dreaming about a "Russian Connection"
type of thing.

No way. If we have a top 3 pick, I want (And I think everyone would agree) one of Drouin/Jones/MacKinnon. Most have their draft rankings/wants as Mac/Jones/Drouni/Barkov/Lindholm/Monahan/and then maybe Nichushkin.

So please, beat us tonight. I don't want to hear people thinking we have a chance of sneaking into the playoffs, because that "small" chance is incredibly minimal, and I don't want to get stuck with a draft pick in the 7-13 range after suffering through this season's suckage suckfest.

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
Dear god, i just forgot that White's injury forces Dumont to play in the 4th line and Armstrong in Eller&AGally's line. :shakehead :help: If only a teleportation device exists to bring Halpern to the team today...

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
healthy line-up:

pacioretty eller gallagher
galchenyuk pleks gionta
bourque dd ryder
prust halpern armstrong

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
Dear god, i just forgot that White's injury forces Dumont to play in the 4th line and Armstrong in Eller&AGally's line. :shakehead :help: If only a teleportation device exists to bring Halpern to the team today...

Dumont as been doing a fine job til now. I wouldn't be surprised to see him in 3 years from now centering a third line in MTL or even one day a 2nd line in a struggling NHL team. Who would said of DD 3 years ago that he would be able to become a 45-50pts C in the NHL.

Sure that right now Halpern is better fitted for the role, but as long as the team is doing good I think we should give him the most NHL experience possible.

Moen-Halpern-Dumont

Last edited:

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Lets be the better team. Let's go out and execute against a team we have to beat. I have a feeling the Bruins will lose on a 3 point game tonight. hopefully we can widen the gap

Last edited:

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
Dumont as been doing a fine job til now. I wouldn't be surprised to see him in 3 years from now centering a third line in MTL or even one day a 2nd line in a struggling NHL team. Who would said of DD 3 years ago that he would be able to become a 45-50pts C in the NHL.

Sure that right now Halpern is better fitted for the role, but as long as the team is doing good I think we should give him the most NHL experience possible.

Moen-Halpern-Dumont

I think you misunderstood my point. What i was saying is that Dumont should be playing on Eller's line instead of Colby Armstrong, but currently can't because there's no center available on the 4th line without White and Halpern.

Kurplunk

Nov 30, 2010
Edmonton
Lets just win the game,,
Go Habs,,
,, wish CBC wouldn't play the Toronto game over the Habs game every ****ing saturday
No one likes Toronto, learn this

Analyzer*

Lets just win the game,,
Go Habs,,
,, wish CBC wouldn't play the Toronto game over the Habs game every ****ing saturday
No one likes Toronto, learn this

This may be true, but Boston-Toronto is a bigger ticket than Montreal-Buffalo.

Also, 24 ch is on tonight.

Picaroon

Apr 6, 2008
New Brunswick
This may be true, but Boston-Toronto is a bigger ticket than Montreal-Buffalo.

Also, 24 ch is on tonight.

Year after year though they set up Toronto to have the TV/nation wide favourable match on Saturday. If Montreal plays Boston, Toronto plays Ottawa. If Toronto plays Florida, Montreal plays Phoenix. It's been that way for a while. Really annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad