GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Buffalo Sabres- 4/11/13 7:30pm EST CBC,RDS(HD),TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
Here I am guys.... GF is out with friends, I feel lonely as hell, I'll drink my pain to death with that sweet non-fat milk chocolate after my hard workout...

I'll cry for you. Non-fat chocolate milk is the worst that's happened to humanity.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Jeff Zucker, the guy who ruined NBC and drove it into the ground is the new head of CNN - he's been quoted as saying "I want the definition of news to be expanded [to include entertainment]" :shakehead

CNN is a lost cause anyway, they can't attract the partisan bickering of Fox/MSNBC and if you want real news you are better off just watching BBC World anyway.

MonkeyBusiness

Mar 3, 2013
In other news last night I bet 50 vcash the Avs would beat the ducks, I was right. Should have bet more.

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
But even BBC are not good at all :laugh: Tells you about the crappy media we have...

BouBou with Markov tonight ?

yup. We'll see how that pans out on the road where they don't have last change.

FeelsLike93

Feb 25, 2009
Fire er up boys!!!! Expecting a big game from the Eller line since I don't expect much from Plekys and Desharnais' nowadays

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
I hope the Sabres won't steal Dudley from us. I think he's the perfect complement to Bergevin.

And if you wonder why i say that it's because they just mentionnedon RDS that Regier in Buffalo may be on borrowed time and that Dudley's name is rumored to replace him as the next Sabres GM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad