GDT: Montreal Canadiens vs Buffalo Sabres- 4/11/13 7:30pm EST CBC,RDS(HD),TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Arggggggggh I'm so pissed! I'm babysitting tonight and I was able to watch the first period while the kids played but then it was time for bath/snack/bed/story/etc. So I paused the game thinking I'd watch the rest of the game while the kids sleep. I come downstairs and ****ing American Idol is playing?! Try to change the channel but I can't because some else I recording. UGGGGHH. I cancelled one of their shows and now I'm watching the third... Missed all of the second period. Poop.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Arggggggggh I'm so pissed! I'm babysitting tonight and I was able to watch the first period while the kids played but then it was time for bath/snack/bed/story/etc. So I paused the game thinking I'd watch the rest of the game while the kids sleep. I come downstairs and ****ing American Idol is playing?! Try to change the channel but I can't because some else I recording. UGGGGHH. I cancelled one of their shows and now I'm watching the third... Missed all of the second period. Poop.

"HEY!? Why did one of my recordings get cancelled!?"
"Because hockey, that's why."
*Picks up bags, flips the bird as she walks out.*

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec

Please don't take your frustration out on the children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad