GDT: Montreal Canadiens V.S. Boston Bruins 10/22/16 7:00pm EST- CITY, TVAS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
Honestly beaulieu could be a liability on the PP if he keeps giving it away. Not that there is anyone to replace him :laugh: He either need to calm down with the puck or try a little harder. Whatever he is doing isn't working.

jacks*

Mar 29, 2013
Just getting ready for those whinny *****es.

SwA9adL.gif

Just left the Bruins board.We better send this wheel over there quickly or a raft.The crying going on over there is creating quite a flood.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Just watched the Rads penalty call, I agree with everyone here, no way that was an embellishment situation -- he just lost an edge.

Boardish

Mar 3, 2004
Hard to criticize a very late pick for Mitchell, free waiver claim on Byron, and getting a former first rounder for rentals

The signings were criticized. Danault's trade was also criticized, for no apparent reason.

People wanted to trade Byron last season instead of signing him.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
All moves that were highly criticized on this board.

Well, the problem is that it looked at the time like Bergevin was over-thinkering with his 4th line and not adressing the obvious scoring needs in the top 6.

Now, Lehkonen and Radulov do change things a little bit, so Bergevin will get some slack if we perform well this year.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
By far

Wonder how Sergachev will fair in his first ever game vs Boston one day

cant be worse than what im seeing with Nate at the moment, and nates my boy

Ya it's early but I don't like what I'm seeing from Beaulieu, he seems to have regressed.

hoc123

Feb 23, 2014
Just left the Bruins board.We better send this wheel over there quickly or a raft.The crying going on over there is creating quite a flood.

My favorite was when they went from "what he fell" to "Wow what a dive"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad