GDT: Montreal Canadiens @ Ottawa Senators 7:00PM EST (SN1,RDS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

studDUGY

Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
The two pre-season games against the Sens were honestly very clean. These two teams seem to respect each other more since they both traded a playoffs series win, weirdly enough.

zzoo

Mar 9, 2004
Let's hope that our PP and Subban will be better tonight than yesterday.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
Hoping for this tonight

Semin at his peak had the absolute best wrister in the league.

Still waiting for him to showcase it in a Habs sweater, but I'm worried his wrist surgery might have affected his shot a bit.

Let's hope that our PP and Subban will be better tonight than yesterday.

Subban was fine yesterday. The PP is a five men unit. Blame the coaching, not one single guy out of the bunch.

I literally can't recall a time where Subban played bad yesterday...

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
The two pre-season games against the Sens were honestly very clean. These two teams seem to respect each other more since they both traded a playoffs series win, weirdly enough.

Take Out number 25's crosscheck to Semin's neck and then his attempt to rip/twist off Gallagher's head in game one of the pre season and yeah the games were clean. :nod:

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto

Still waiting for him to showcase it in a Habs sweater, but I'm worried his wrist surgery might have affected his shot a bit.

He's got less mustard on his wrist shot since the wrist surgery. Also, the accuracy has gone down the drain. He still has enough power on it to score from far out though.

Alex514

May 10, 2015
Hoping the PP does better than last night if given a chance.

Also a repeat of chuckys line magic :D

Hometown Hockey Let's Go!

Go Habs Go

poetryinmotion

Jul 12, 2011

Subban was fine yesterday. The PP is a five men unit. Blame the coaching, not one single guy out of the bunch.

I literally can't recall a time where Subban played bad yesterday...

Even as Subban's no. 1 cheerleader I have to say he better rebound from last game's performance...

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Is it me or Boudreau doesn't look happy about Semin having a good game?

He doesn't look happy about his team losing despite the goals flowing in the Sens' net. It was a weird game, it ended 6-5 for the Sens.

I've had the most fun watching the Capitals in 2010. Didn't go far in the playoffs, but the full offense mode was fun to watch.

Tonight's match up looks interesting, the Sens' players are red hot. Zibanejad, Stone, Hoffman and Karlsson are racking up points so far.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
P.K needs to bounce back this game and I know he will, anyone know if the Komarov hit affected him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad