GDT: Montreal Canadiens @ Ottawa Senators 7:00PM EST (SN1,RDS) part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
How much longer will it be until someone in the media finally asks MT why his PP still sucks so MT can go into his it's a process speech.

MT has too many friends in the media, will never happen. :sarcasm:

Maybe Dudley can uncover another Buffalo outcast to help fix it.

Gomez91

Fala!!
Nov 27, 2011
Where I want
There's no way MT will get on board with bringing Boucher in. He'll see him as a threat to his job if things go south for a bit for the Habs.

And his PP is working so much better now? When did a coach have veto power on something clearly not working at all!!!

DJ Breadman

Jan 18, 2011
Newfoundland
Other than nesn crew I don't know if I've experienced a homer this bad before, completely ruining my viewing experience. National games should have neutral announcers.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
I love how some who want MT out want Boucher instead, an ultra defensive trap guy who hasn't been able to find a job anywhere in the league for a couple of years

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
I love how some who want MT out want Boucher instead, an ultra defensive trap guy who hasn't been able to find a job anywhere in the league for a couple of years

Nah man, as an assistant to run the PP.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Habs communication team, RDS (Antichambre), just responded to me about the PP. Asking them if they'll talk about how putrid the system on the PP is....

Response? "Ils bougent bien la rondelle...mais tire à côté du filet". Here you go people, they move the puck well, but just shoot wide, it's an execution problem! Not the system!

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
I wish we could keep PPs in the bank and have the choice to use them to counter the opponent PP... that would be awesome for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad