GDT: Montreal Canadiens @ Ottawa Senators 7:00PM EST (SN1,RDS) part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
How many more years will it take the Habs to implement a PP strategy tht doesn't involve forcing point shots?

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
image.png

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
That 5 on 3 was atrocious.....Who design it to be a shot point??
Seriously, our PP need to be completely rethink...
Keep seeing Desharnais and Gallagher being the screen guys (like worst idea EVER)
Keep seeing the same old design plays over and over again.
Really frustrating

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
How much longer will it be until someone in the media finally asks MT why his PP still sucks so MT can go into his it's a process speech.

MaKi

Marschak's #1 Fan
Apr 13, 2007
Marschak's Bandwagon
I overslept my pregame nap so I didn't see the game from the start, but Subban has looked fine to me.
That could've been a penalty on Lazar when Subban went down the boards near the end of the period, and he still go the puck deep and back to the point. Not sure if that's the play people are complaining about though.

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
I overslept my pregame nap so I didn't see the game from the start, but Subban has looked fine to me.
That could've been a penalty on Lazar when Subban went down the boards near the end of the period, and he still go the puck deep and back to the point. Not sure if that's the play people are complaining about though.

No the goal.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
How much longer will it be until someone in the media finally asks MT why his PP still sucks so MT can go into his it's a process speech.

Habs lose this game there's no way they can't blame the PP...but knowing MT they'll blame Subban only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad