GDT: Montreal Canadiens @ Detroit Red Wings (7:30 PM ET - FSD, RDS)

SirloinUB

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
I would rather do these lines:

Bertuzzi - Larkin - Zadina
AA - Nielsen - Mantha
Helm - Glendening - Rasmussen
Leftovers.

The problem for me would be the minutes and matchups Larkin plays would be unfavourable for a developing rookie. He'd be better off with second and third line matchups and fewer defensive zone starts.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
The problem for me would be the minutes and matchups Larkin plays would be unfavourable for a developing rookie. He'd be better off with second and third line matchups and fewer defensive zone starts.

I'd definitely swap Mantha for Zadina. Let the top line stay electric, and let Nielsen anchor a more offensive second line than he's use to.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I don't care if we lose (actually probably prefer it lol) but please God let Zadina score, I want to see Montreal fans meltdown lol
They'll critique something about his form while shooting the goal to justify it to themselves. :sarcasm:

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
Does anyone know if Bowey got a cup with the caps and if so did he play in the playoffs and SCF? I dont remember seeing him out there.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Does anyone know if Bowey got a cup with the caps and if so did he play in the playoffs and SCF? I dont remember seeing him out there.
You need to play at least 40 regular season games or at least one game in the Finals (I think). Jiri Slegr got his name on the Cup with Detroit in 2002 when Jiri Fisher got suspended for one game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad