GDT: Montreal Canadiens @ Detroit Red Wings (7:30 PM ET - FSD, RDS)

SirloinUB

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
Zadina should also be feeling a little more comfortable so it will be interesting to see what adjustments he makes after his first game. I like the idea of playing Bertuzzi and Z on a line together. Bert is smart and is the kind of player that does the little things that make life easier on his line mates. I also like that they are giving AA another run at center but I'm not sure I like the idea of him centering the Zadina line.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Bowey can do as well,

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
Hmmm not confident in AA's ability to get pucks to Zadina, but we'll see.

I actually am cautiously optimistic about AA's upcoming C stint. I think it has potential to instill some good habits, even if he does go back to W in the long run.

Where's Ehn? Scratched, injured, or did I miss trading him?

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
I have this weird feeling that "Zadina" or some similar name was a character in Crono Trigger. Am I crazy?

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018

Happy that Hronek gets to escape Daley, but it’ll be a long night for Bowey in all likelihood. A real warm welcome to Detroit watching your partner hemming his own team in your own zone or jump into the play at the worst possible time and leaving you completely on your own.

Also, I know they say that Daley prefers playing the right side as a LHD...I really hope that Bowey prefers playing his off hand side if the way this lineup is spelled out is accurate.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Why is Helm playing first line? Move Bertuzzi up there instead.

yeah, Blash wanted Bert with Zadina. It is a little funny seeing Helm on the first line, but I like the 2nd line. I'm excited to see Zadina out there for a regular shift with AA. I have a feeling they will have some chemistry.

SuperScript29

Nov 17, 2017
yeah, Blash wanted Bert with Zadina. It is a little funny seeing Helm on the first line, but I like the 2nd line. I'm excited to see Zadina out there for a regular shift with AA. I have a feeling they will have some chemistry.

I would rather do these lines:

Bertuzzi - Larkin - Zadina
AA - Nielsen - Mantha
Helm - Glendening - Rasmussen
Leftovers.

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
Why is Helm playing first line? Move Bertuzzi up there instead.

I don't like Helm on the first line either but realistically their overall options are pretty limited unless they want to play all the good players on one line basically.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad