GDT: Montreal Canadiens @ Boston Bruins, May 1st (Thursday) 19:30, CBC RDS NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
All things considered, good period for Habs. Price has been great. Vanek is killing Pacioretty's game. I spent an entire shift watching him and he doesn't seem to care. Hopefully he can wake up because we need him. I can't get over the transformation of Eller and Bourque. Bruins will come out hungry in the second, boys better be ready.

jpchabby

Drive for 25
Mar 3, 2006
DD is trying dont get me wrong, he's just beeing targetted right now since h'es the passer, Vanek and Pacioretty are playing way too high for him to do something, which means he has to go thru traffic to get out of the zone, which led to him doing chip passes most of the time. I'm not saying he's terrible. Vanek is invisible and the qhole line needs to wake up

Oh

Yeah you're kind of right then... but I don't think he's to blame, he's a small guy, and his linemates aren't helping him at all...

If only that line woke up, we could do some serious damage

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Bournival's speed was needed in that period.... moen is not physical enough to negate his lack of foot speed:shakehead

Bournival helps with the breakout.

Overlord was right when he said that Prust/Weiss should sit.

Prust has been pretty bad. I'm giving him another 2 periods to show me he deserves to be there.

As for Moen... I'd give him some time to get back in it. He's been out for a while.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
DD is trying dont get me wrong, he's just beeing targetted right now since h'es the passer, Vanek and Pacioretty are playing way too high for him to do something, which means he has to go thru traffic to get out of the zone, which led to him doing chip passes most of the time. I'm not saying he's terrible. Vanek is invisible and the qhole line needs to wake up

Can people please stop trying to analise players after 1 period in a 7 game series please.....it is plain Pejorative Slured.

Habs are up 1-0 on the road,be happy.

HABS win CUPS*

Killer first period by the habs took some time to wake up by pp was money when needed to be

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Bourque is still our best forward.

I may be up for trying;

Patch-DD-Gally
Vanek-Pleks-Briere

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Vanek has to leave the 1st line. Put back Gally on that line.

TV is not even trying 90% of the time.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Did anyone really expect us to outplay the Bruins in Boston after 10 games off? We need to improve but this was exactly the start we needed.

Vinc360

Apr 3, 2008
That was an exciting period with a few great moments, this series is gonna be entertaining that's for sure.

oleHABSole*

Pacioretty-Vanek invisible!

Subban in beast mode as usual. If we can get our top line rolling we have a shot at this series.

They're always looking for that stretch pass due to so many breakaways lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad