GDT: Montreal Canadiens at New York Rangers Pt. II |Game 3| 5/22/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

InHenrikWeTrust

Apr 20, 2012
is the radio feed synced with the nbcsn feed? Cause I wouldn't mind muting this crap and putting on Kenny and Don.

truebluegoalie

Nov 28, 2008
Virginia
I love how some of you are acting like the Rangers have won the game. The fact they had to score one with an extra attacker shows they've played horribly. For all we know, we can still lose this game horribly in OT after outplaying the **** outta Montreal yet somehow the Habs end the game with the puck behind Lundqvist. Until we win the game, you all should really calm down and look at things in an unbiased way. We've outplayed the living **** outta the Habs, yet we were the ones who had to score a goal with under a minute left and an extra attacker to just keep the game going. This is ugly no matter what way you look at it.

are you kidding me?

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
You think we look as tired as the Habs right now? I'm 99% sure we come out with some more pep in our step. Except for Step. He's pepless.

Hank has his fast acting Advil

Step needs his Pep-inducing Bismol.

Old_Pepto_Bismol_ad.jpg

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
They've had an edge for the entire game. Tokarski is playing the game of his life and is the only difference maker for Montreal. This has been utter domination.

Nonsense, they fell asleep ever since about the last seven minutes of the 2nd period. Playing tentative, making mistakes, and sloppy puck play.

Tokarski has been good, not great. He made one excellent save on MSL and yet has been giving up tons of chances off rebounds in the slot all game.

jerseyjinx94

I jinx players.
Jan 11, 2012
Miami, FL
I love how some of you are acting like the Rangers have won the game. The fact they had to score one with an extra attacker shows they've played horribly. For all we know, we can still lose this game horribly in OT after outplaying the **** outta Montreal yet somehow the Habs end the game with the puck behind Lundqvist. Until we win the game, you all should really calm down and look at things in an unbiased way. We've outplayed the living **** outta the Habs, yet we were the ones who had to score a goal with under a minute left and an extra attacker to just keep the game going. This is ugly no matter what way you look at it.

It's a playoff game. Unbiased? You root for the team. You go through emotional highs and lows. If we win the game I don't care. Honestly we just tied it with 28.1 seconds left and you want everyone to stay even-keeled? That was exciting as ****. You didn't get excited?

Filip Chytil

Mar 3, 2014
Tied it up, but that's only half the battle. Other 50% is to win it. Doesn't mean anything to me if we go on to lose this one. Let's get the win.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY

Lol at people acting like Tokarski is playing like Lundqvist did in Game 2.

He's made a few great saves, and the rest have been ROUTINE for an NHL goaltender.

If we increase our quality of chances, he doesn't stand a chance. He's very beatable. The amount of pressure on this kid right now is going to be tremendous. The mental game in his head is much different with what is on the line.

They need to come out of the gate flying, and pepper him with shots.

End this game and end their ****ing will to survive.

Petey Pucks

Feb 10, 2009
Jersey City, NJ

couldn't have said it better

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
Cannot believe Msl didnt score this game. Some great chances

Not sure why he didn't top shelf the puck in at least one of those three chances he got from the same spot. If he would have lifted it a few more inches it would have been in. On every replay at least a foot of net is showing open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad